Let's Go

"Are you done Jo?" asked Mary, my step mother. "I will be there in five" I called back.

I was going on a trip from my school. This trip was to Paris. Oh! How I love Paris!! Note the sarcasm! I was waiting for a very long time to go there but sadly, my sister, Isabella was also coming with me. I dint want to go on this trip from school.

I went downstairs with my bag. "Finally someone is ready, huh?" mocked my sis.

"Yes, I am ready" I said polietely to avoid any kind of fight. It would only spoil my mood.

"Okay girls, let's go" said dad.

"Yeah, let's go, I am so excited about this trip." I said sarcastically.

We put our luggage in our car and off we go in my dad's car. Me and my sisiter sat in the back while Mary sat in the passenger seat and dad was seated in the driver's seat obviously driving.

I looked out of the window and thought about the trip. I was looking forward on hooking up with girls. I am a lesbian. My mom always knew and dad was initially not okay with it but when Isabella came out as bisexual he accepted her and stopped complaining about my sexuality. When I was 12 years old I went to them and told them that I was into girls and not boys. I never had a thing for boys.

We finally reached the airport in about an hour's time. I jumped out of the car and took my luggage and made my way inside.