57

After dropping off everybody at Power for their training session, I headed to the office.

"Hey, bossman" Stacy greeted me.

"Hey, Stace, I have to speak to you privately. Could you please come to my office?" I requested.

"Right behind ya" Stacey said in a very cheerful voice making me cringe.

Laughing she entered my office but upon seeing my serious face her laughing seized and she too switched to serious mode.

"Stace, you will be going to Power from tomorrow and you will get trained there. You will learn self defence with my sisters, Justin and Anne. You can choose the time you are comfortable with, you can adjust the office timings accordingly. "

"Self defence training? For me? Are you mad, Jo? Why in the hell would I need to go through the torturous self defence training when I have you and my boxer husband?" she began laughing hysterically.

"Shh....it is important. It is part of your job, you need to be able to defend yourself and me if need arises. Therefore, you will go through the training and that is an order so no more arguments." I made the final decision.

Groaning, she nodded her head and left the office. I got to my work very quickly. Going through the plans, agendas, and making some changes. I had a deadline and I had to finish work soon so that I could go home and cook for the girls.

Sharp at 7, I finished up my work, closed the file and headed to the door. Reaching the elevator, I pressed the down button. As soon as I got into the car, I zoomed off towards home.

Upon reaching home, I parked my car and entered the house. Entering the living room I saw all the girls on the couch and floor, sprawled as if they were injured on a battle.

"Hey girls, wassup?" I asked.

As soon as the question left my mouth all the eyes were glaring at me. All of them looked pissed and looked like they were ready to murder me.

"What is wrong?" I tried to get them to talk.

"You fucking idiot, I will kill you!"

"You are a moron"

"You are so fucking dead"

"You stupid, idiotic, crazy fucking asshole"

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I said trying to calm them down. "Stop abusing me and tell me what happened?"

"Who the fuck asked you to get us enrolled in that stupid program?"

"He is killing us"

"I cannot take the torture, I quit!"

"Enough!" I yelled making them shut their mouths.

"You are all going to complete this fucking program and be able to defend yourselves and you cannot quit. You will have to continue , you will have to learn. No excuses. I do not care if you are in pain, it is necessary that you protect yourselves. You cannot quit so all of you better prepare to work hard. And think about all the benefits, great health, great bodies, you learn something new and you are stronger than before. So all of you are continuing the training no matter what. Its up to you if you want to learn it happily or by sulking but you gotta learn so all of you stop fucking complaining and grow some fucking balls. And Isa, maybe this is your only chance at getting abs that gets your girlfriend so turned on."

After giving my angry speech, I walked into the kitchen to cook dinner because all of them were super tired to cook. I decided to prepare salad and pasta. It would be quick and easy to make. After about an hour, the food was ready, and the table was set.