Chapter - 14

We all got into my Fiesta with Syd in the front and rest of the girls at the back. "Why in the hell do you drive this stupid car when you have better cars?" Syd asked while trying to adjust to the old seats.

"This is my first car and I worked very hard to buy this" I said and admired my car.

"You could have gotten some other car" she said but I chose not to respond. It was silent for the next 10 minutes until Syd decided to put One Direction's Best Song Ever on full volume , I turned it down to zero and she turned it up again then I turn it down, this happened a few more time then I got frustrated , I ejected the cd and broke it into two pieces only to hear gasps coming from everyone.

"Hey! We were listening to that" Bella said "You broke my cd" Syd whined and all four of them started their rant saying they wanted to hear them and stuff and how much all of them love 1D. I drove faster and got to the mall looked for a parking spot and parked the car fast. The girls were busy talking to each other that they dint realise that we stopped. I honked to get their attention and it worked. We got out and headed to the entrance "Okay girls, here is a thousand dollars split it among yourselves and go , here is an extra fifty dollars for each of you if you want to eat" I said handing them the money "You are coming with us" they said in unison "What? No, I just said, I will take you shopping, I  never said thag I will be with you people when you shop" I said and they started their session again, all of them telling me that I will have to go with them and stuff "Okay fine, I am coming " I sighed in defeat. I hate these girls.

We went to different shops and the girls tried various clothes. They tried the clothes and called me to see and tell them how they looked and if they should buy those clothes , I just absentmindedly nodded my head. I should have sent them with Stacey , all of them would have shopped and enjoyed. They went to different stores with me following them with all the bags, a few people looked at me and laughed,  in return I glared at them and growled which shut them up and Aster was getting on my nerve she was passing comments and when I growled at people, she called me an animal.

After they were done shopping different things they decided they were hungry so we went to the food court. Everyone gave their orders and sat at the table while I stood there paid the bill and got their food to the table. If it weren't for Ashley's fire incident I would not have tolerated her and then I don't say anything to Bells and Syd as they are my sisters and I love them a little too much. I could not tolerate Aster but just because of Bella, I was taking her bullshit.

After eating they still had a few things to buy, I was waiting for them to finish. It was about 9 by the time we were leaving the mall. I was carrying loads of bags and girls were also carrying one or two as my hands couldn't hold anymore. I was putting all the bags in the trunk of my car when I heard an all too familiar voice "Hey, Jo" I turned around and there she stood, the one I never wanted to see, Lora Stark my ex. I ignored her and put all the bags in the car " Oh, so you dint get over it yet, right?" she said, I ignored her once again and closed the trunk and tried walking around the car to get to the driver's side door when she held my arm "Jo, I am sorry, I had gone through a lot of things at my old school so I had to do it, just give me one chance" she said. I was not in a mood to listen to her and didn't want to see her, in Paris I was grateful that I had managed to get away from her there but I don't think I can avoid her right now.

"I am done with your shit, Lora" I said.

"I said I am sorry for what I did" she said.
"I don't care about your sorry" I shouted yanking my hand away from her grip.

"Why don't you just forgive me and stop being an ass? Why can't you get over it?" she screamed. I dragged her away from the car so the girls wouldn't see our interaction.