5

Isabella's POV

Yesterday, after coming back to the hotel from lunch I spoke to Jo. She won't be with us for the night so I should utilise my alone time with Aster.

We had some fun time if you know what I mean (wiggles eyebrow). We left for dinner at around 7:00 pm. I didn't see Jo at the restaurant. I was a little worried about her, she didn't even inform Ms.Nita about where she was going or that she would not be having dinner with us. Later that night, I called her and learnt that she will be staying at a friend's and will meet us all at the hotel's lobby tomorrow morning at the departure time.

Jo's POV.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm. I dressed up and started walking towards the hotel. I reached the hotel in half an hour. I had the other key with myself but I preferred knocking on the door as I didn't know what position they might be in. I mean, I would not want to see my sister nude with her girlfriend.

Aster opened the door with a sleepy face. She looked sexy. 'Damn it, stop it , she is your sister's girlfriend' I reminded myself.

"I just need to shower and get ready, I wont take a lot of time, just 15-20 minutes" I said hastily.

She nodded and moved to the side allowing me inside. "What time is it?" she asked.

I looked at my watch and said "6:36". I was taking my clothes for the day from my bag. A blue v-neck t-shirt and a faded jeans. I put my mobile, watch and wallet on the table and grabbed a towel before heading to the bathroom but as soon as I was about to close the door Aster stopped me and asked "Where were you last night?"

"Like I said last night, I was at a friend's" I replied.

"Really?" she asked with a questioning look on her face.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" I countered.

"You have a busted lip" she replied and stepped closer to me to get a good look at my lips.

"You got into a fight, didn't you?" she asked suspiciously.

"Umm...no, I just slipped. " I lied. God, I hate lying.

I ran over to take my clothes from the bed and ran into the bathroom to avoid her interrogation. I quickly undressed and got into the shower. I looked at my bruises. I had bruises all over my stomach and torso. I took a shower quickly while brushing my teeth and got dressed.

When I came out of the bathroom, Isabella was already awake and was kissing Aster. I cleared my throat to get their attention. They quickly moved away, Aster was blushing. I brushed my hair, put some deodorant. I put my watch on , grabbed my wallet and phone and slipped them into my pockets.

I took out yesterday's clothes from the backpack and put them in the laundry bag. They might have started to stink because of the sweat. I took out my pill bottle and popped a pill in my mouth searching for a water bottle in my backpack. A glass of water was given to me by either of the girls, I took it gladly. I turned to thank the person who gave me water and it turned out to be Aster.

I thanked her and put my pill bottle back inside the bag. Aster was still standing there beside me. I raised my eyebrow at her. She pointed her index finger at her lips and asked "How?"

"I told you already, I slipped" I lied again even though I hated lying but I could not tell her the truth.

"I know that's not the truth" she said.

"I slipped and that's the truth" I said trying to stay calm.

She was kind of irritating me by asking about it again and again. "Just tell me the truth" she said now that's it, I can't explain her how I got a busted lip and I was irritated with her now.