59

"Aaaahhhh..." came a loud moan from her mouth.

I pinched her nipple, pulling her closer to me. I kept kissing her with the ferocity she showed. My hand was playing with her nipples and breast, her centre rubbing itself against my thighs.

She was moaning and moaning now. Each moan louder than the previous one. Suddenly, I saw Anne's face before my eyes. Her face held pain. I opened my eyes, saw that it was Dorothy who was moaning, I was only imagining it to be Anne. I pulled back. Dorothy groaned and urged me to go on but maybe the look on my face told her that I didn't want to.

"You have found her" she stated. I was still trying to get over the fact that I was about to fuck Dorothy. I had made peace with the fact that I was unable to fuck or make love to any girl who was not Anne but now I was about to fuck Dorothy. I don't know how I came so far. I felt a huge wave of guilt in my heart. I felt like I wss cheating on Anne.

"It's okay, you stopped yourself. She will forgive you. I am sure she will understand. I will tell her that I came onto you and it was not the other way around. I am damn sure she will understand and forgive you" Dorothy tried to console me but my guilt was eating me alive.

"I won't tell her" I said.

"What? Why? She is your girlfriend and she has a right to know. It wouldn't be fair to her".

"She is not my girlfriend".

"Oh, then you don't have to tell her. Because what happens before you both start dating is none of her business. Well, this woman is so damn lucky to have you, Jo" Dorothy said. I gave her a weak smile.

"Can I have one more kiss, please? Think of it as a goodbye gift" she suggested.

I leaned forward, she took that as a yes and captured my lips. This kiss was slow and passionate, it was as if Dorothy was trying to empty all of her emotions and feelings for me in this one kiss.

In the middle of the kiss, I heard a gasp. I opened my eyes to find Anne standing at the door. She had a look of shock on her face, a little pain in her eyes. I quickly pushed away Dorothy amd got up. I started walking towards Anne but she took off.

I ran behind Anne, calling out her name but she never stopped or looked back. She got into the lift and before I could get in, the doors closed. I ran down the stairs trying to catch up to her. She must be heading down to the main entrance or the parking lot. My lungs were running out of air, I was down 15 floor but I still had 5 to go. The lift must have already reached its destination. I reached the ground floor where the main entrance was, I looked around to searching for Anne. She was nowhere. I ran down to the parking, running around searching for her car but could not find it anywhere.

I went up to my cabin to get my wallet and my car key so I could go home to see Anne. I ran out again towards the parking. I drove fast like a madman, speeding and jumping signals to reach home fast.

As soon as I got home, I got out of the car, unbothered about turning off the engine. I ran inside the house shouting out Anne's name, searching every single room and bathroom but she was not here. She was not home.

I ran out, got into the car again and drove off to Brandon's house where Isabella lived. Anne must have gone to her. I reached the house in a few minutes. I got out of the car, still unbothered about killing the engine. I knocked on the door rapidly, ringing the bella and banging on the door simultaneously.

Sydney opened the door with an annoyed look on her face. I pushed past her and ran inside the house, I went up to Isa's room. Upon opening the door I felt a lot of feelings in my heart all at once. I didn't even know some of these feelings.

"What the hell, Jo? Get the fuck out!" Bella shouted at me. I backed away, I quickly went out of the room and shut the door. I walked outside the house, into my car and drove off. I went home straight, parked my car in the garage, finally turning off the car. I went up to the kitchen to get a few bottles of beer, wine, rum, whiskey, almost any liquor that could be found in the house.

I sat down in the living room with all the bottles, a few packs of cigarettes and some joints. I was about to get so fucking high. Only now did I notice that there was food laid out neatly on the table in the living room with two plates. Anne cooked for us today.

I checked the time, it was almost 11. She must have come to the office to see me because I did not return home on time and did not even call or text her to inform her.

I felt guilty for making her wait for me. I felt guilty that she put in so much effort and I let it all go in vain. Then the feeling of guilt mixed with other feelings.

The memory of me opening Isabella's door came back to my mind. When I opened the door I saw Isabella and Anne in a fulk blown make out session. Both of their upper bodies completely naked while Anne's pants were off too. Anne was on Isa's lap with her legs wrapped around Isabella's waist. Upon hearing the door open, Anne quickly hugged Isa close so as to cover both their bodies and Isabella pulled up the covers to cover up her girlfriend's naked back.

I felt a mixture of feelings. I felt guilt, sadness, jealousy and what not. I could not even understand some of the feelings that I felt upon seeing them like that. I felt a sharp pain in my chest when I saw them like that, I felt out of breath.

When Isabella yelled at me to get out, I saw Anne started to kiss Isabella on her neck. Its seemed like as soon as she heard my name she decided to kiss Isa in front of me to make me feel pain. At that moment, upon seeing her kiss Isabella in such a sexual way, I felt like I was having a minor heart attack just like the one I had before.

I opened up all the bottles and began chugging. I lit up a joint too. Soon my room was filled with smoke and empty alcohol bottled and a few pieces of glass from.the two bottles that I threw in rage.
Also there was some blood on the floor from when I got up to go to.the bathroom but stepped on glass pieces instead. I was so fucking drunk and high on weed that I could not even see anything properly. I was unable to walk even the shortest distance. But even after chugging so much alcohol and smoking up dozen of cigarettes and joints I still felt a slight pain in my heart.

I opened another bottle of JD and started drinking straight from the bottle. When this didn't help a new plan started form in my head. I got up from my sitting place, headed to the bathroom. I searched under the sink until I found what I was looking for.

I went back to the living room. I started doing pushups which at this point seemed impossible. All the alcohol running through my body made it so much difficult to perform 10 pushups. I somehow managed to do 12. I rolled up my sleeve on my right hand and found my veins popping a little bit. I took the morphine injection and emptied it all into my body.

I tried to get up but could not. I collapsed on the couch. I took the cigarette and took a puff. Then all of a sudden darkness overtook. I could not see or think or move. I just saw plain darkness and nothing but darkness. I think I may have gone unconscious.