Chapter 9

Jo's POV

I left for the airport after talking to Isabella. So now, here I am waiting for the flight. It arrived after like 20 minutes ago. A little more wait till it is cleaned up and we enter the flight. At times like these, I would love to use my private plane. Who would like to wait? But anyway, till you wait you could always check out girls and flirt with them and have some action but today, I am in no mood for action. I have mood swings. Anyway, while waiting I was just wandering around and went to a few stores. I got some chocolates for Bella and a perfume for Mary, I hope she likes it. Its the first time I am giving her a gift without some occasion. I usually got her gifts on her birthday , anniversary and christmas.

Finally, we were let on the plane. I slept the whole time because my head was still hurting. I arrived in New York at 11:43 pm. I had called my driver to pick me up. After I reached home, I went straight to my office to do some pending work. I finished all the paper work and checked my mails. By the time I finished all my work it was 5 in the morning so I thought of going for a jog and then my regular work out. I dressed up in my gear and went to a nearby park for jogging. After jogging for an hour, I came back home and to my personal home gym. After my two hour work out, I went to take a hot shower. I got dressed and went to the garage. I started up the car and left. The whole day passed by quickly. I had a few meetings today. It was 10 and I was still working, everybody had already left the office , I was really engrossed in work and I don't have any reason to get home early so why not just finish the work instead of wasting time.

I wrapped up everything and got home by 11 , I was a bit tired so went to bed straight.

"No your joking, right?"

"I am serious, it's no joke this is the reality and you must accept it and move on"

"What the fuck! You used me"

"Oh, honey, I did but I know you will get over it"

"Bitch"

"Oh, that's me" she said in a sickly sweet tone.

"Well, here he is, so I am off now. See you sometime" with that she walked away leaving me.

And my eyes shot open. Nooooo not again, I just got rid of these nightmares a while ago. Just seeing her once has affected me so much. I looked at the clock and it showed 8:27. Time to wake up. I got up and went downstairs, grabbed a water bottle from kitchen and hit the gym. After an hour's intense workout i went back and relaxed on the couch in the living just then I heard the door bell ring. Its 9:30 in the morning and nobody comes to my house. I got up and opened the door to be greeted by my sister and her girlfriend. "What are you doing here?" "Hello, to you too" she said and came in. "You dint answer my question"
I said "Oh, I just came to visit my little brother" she said. "You want something?" "Umm..yeah. Could you fix us some breakfast?" I nodded my head and headed to the kitchen. I took some bread, butter and jam. I made them some bread and jam for them. What? I can't cook everytime.

"Why are you here in New York? The trip was supposed to last two more days, what happened? I questioned.

"We went rogue, travelled on our own and then got bored so we came back sooner than expected" she shrugged her shoulders.

"You don't know how to travel that is why you got bored. Now eat up" I said.

I gave them their breakfast. "You call this breakfast?" I nodded and said "See, currently I am in no mood to cook anything for anyone but if you don't want to eat that then I have fruits, cereal, veggies and even nutella so just feel free to either eat any of those or cook"

"Get me some nutella and juice, but don't get me mixed fruit juice" she said.

When I stood up I felt dizziness consume my mind and body but I just ignored it and made my way towards the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed the apple juice. I took two glasses and started making my way to the living room and again I felt dizzy and light headed. Next thing I remember is everything blacked out and I heard glass shattering.