55

Jo's POV

"Hey, Jo! I missed you, hon. Where were you all these days?" An annoying voice chirped behind me while snaking their arms around my neck.

I hastily removed her arms from around my body and turned 180° degrees to come face to face with her. She had an annoyed look on her face.

"Do not touch me ever, again" I seethed but she only smirked at me.

"I cannot touch my girlfriend, now? Don't you remember why you became my girlfriend?" She asked ever so cockily with the stupid smirk still pasted on her face but it will be gone soon.

"I do but, I do not want to be your girlfriend anymore" I said making sure to emphasise each and every single word and syllable.

Just as I predicted, her smirk was long gone, she looked angry now. "I will go and tell Isabella and Aster then. I will tell them that you love Aster."

Her threat had no power because I already confessed my love. I shrugged my shoulders at her then started walking away from her. She shouted at me from behind saying "I am serious, Jo, I will tell them." I paid no mind to her and continued walking to my class.

Later that day, when I got home, I saw that all of my sisters, Stacy and Anne were sitting in my living room.

"Looks like an intervention" I announced. This made them notice my presence. Stacy gave me a huge smile, Sydney quickly got up to give me a hug and London looked like she wanted to do the same but couldn't because we are not that close and it would be awkward. Isa sat with a bored look and Anne gave me a smile which of course, I returned.

"So people what is this all about?" I asked again.

Now, everybody had their serious face on. They were all looking at me with such serious expressions that I could literally feel the temperature in the room go up. I loosened my shirt's collar around my neck due to the heat and uncomfortableness.

"You, young lady, have a lot of explaining to do." Sydney said in her scary voice which she uses when she has to scare her boyfriend or Isa.

Even though her voice does not work on me, I still nodded my head and sat down on the couch. All of their stares were making me feel uncomfortable.

"Will anyone tell me, what is this all about?" I asked.

As soon as I asked that question, I heard the bathroom's door being unlocked. I turned to face them and had one question in my mind, 'who is in the bathroom?' I was planning to open my mouth and ask the question that popped in my head, but was interrupted when the answer stood right in front of me.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Get out of my house, right fucking now!" I yelled at the person that had guts to come to my house.

The person immediately began to cry and sob loudly. This person was just testing my patience and let me tell you that my patience was running on a thin line.

"I said, leave" I said loud and clear but they didn't even budge.

I started to walk towards the person so as to personally drag them out of the house but I was stopped by none other than, Sydney.

"That is no way to talk to your girlfriend, Jo" Sydney boomed, her voice held so much anger but that was not what was bothering me at this moment.  The fact that she called her my girlfriend was bothering me.  What lies did this spawn of devil feed her?

"First of all, she is not my girlfriend and second she cannot stay in my house." I tried to walk towards her again but Sydney stopped me and pushed me back into the couch.