61

Anne's POV

Its been three days since we found Jo in that condition. The doctor informed us that she had slipped into a come and we don't know when she will wake up.

That night Jo was supposed to come home by 9:30 and then teach me Algebra. I prepared a nice dinner for the two of us, I even made her favourite Lasagna, all she had to do was come on time and eat dinner with me then teach me. But what did she do? She was late!

I called her cellphone a dozen times but she never answered. I thought she must be working late, must have lost track of time so I decided to stop by and surprise her but instead I was surprised.

As soon as I opened the door I saw both of them half naked, on top of each other with their lips locked in a passionate kiss. It felt like Jo never actually loved me. It seemed to me that she lied about not sleeping with anyone since she met me. I don't know why but for some reason I felt betrayed, hurt and jealous. Jo was supposed to be home teaching me algebra but she'd rather spend her time fucking some whore than with the supposed love of her life.

I felt rage and jealousy course through my veins like blood. For some reason I even cried. As soon as I got out of the conference room, I headed to the exit hailed a taxi and came to Isabella.

Flashback

I knocked on the door a little impatiently. A few seconds later the door was opened by Isabella. Upon seeing me at her doorstep this late she was concerned and worried.

"Are you alright, Aster?" she asked. I just nodded my head and hugged her tight.

I didn't know if I was alright. I didn't know what I was feeling or why. I was confused. Jo and I were not dating but knowing that she would spend her time fucking whore than being with me, it hurt. I had a good friendship with Jo, it was more than just friendship but it was definitely not love. I cherished her, Jo is dear to me but not in the way a lover is. But what she did today hurt me more than I could ever imagine. I felt betrayed and cheated for some reason, I know that I have no right to feel this way but I did.

When Jo ran after me, calling out my name and asking me to stop, I was so tempted to stop, to talk to her, to slap her and to listen to her justification but I was more hurt and angry than the stupid temptation.

Isabella led me to her room and tried to cheer me up, she tried various things and successfully cheered me. Somehow we started making out. I was sitting atop Isabella with my legs wrapped around her waist. My lips roamed her neck leaving little bites here and there.

I started to pull her top up, she raised her arms and let me take off her tshirt. I proceeded to kiss her lips, a little too roughly this time. Slipping my tongue inside her mouth and taking dominance.

In no time almost all of our clothes were gone. I was only in my panties now and Isabella was still in her pants. My hands started to move south. The were on the hem of her pants, I unbuttoned her pants when I heard the door open.

I quickly brought my hands up and my hugged my body close to Bella's covering both mine and my lover's body. Isabella put on the cover on my back.

When I heard the name Jo from Isabella's mouth I don't know what took over. I started kissing Bella's neck erotically. I don't even know what I was trying to prove or to whom but I kept kissing her..i heard the door closing.

I kept kissing Isabella. I laid her down on the bed, made my way down towards her legs kissing all the way. I pulled her pants down along with her panties. I kissed her thighs and left sharp bites. I was being a little rough today. Usually I made very sweet and passionate love but today, I was different, I was being rough with my lover.