Chapter 17

Jo's POV

After about a week, I  was perfectly fine and today was Friday. I was just relaxing in the living room when the door bell rang , it must be Aster and Bella. School finished about 40 minutes ago , I got up to open the door and three of the girls stood there. I went in and sat in the couch and they sat with me.

"Jo we were thinking of hanging out today as you are perfectly fine now" Syd said. "You guys can go but I am not going anywhere" I said. "Please" Bella said "Pretty pwease" Syd said nad now they were giving me puppy dog eyes.

Oh great! They always do such things when they want to convince me to do something for them like going shopping with them. I avoided looking at them and maybe God decided to help because the doorbell rang, saved by the bell. I got up to open the door and behind it stood Mark, the guy I never thought I would see again.

I immediately closed the door on his face and he started shouting from behind the door "Open the door, Jo" "Please" "We need to talk" "Jo, open the door" he kept shouting. "I am sorry, Jo but, today I am here to help you. Its about him" HIM.

I opened the door. There he stood like always with those brown eyes that matched his brown hair. He grew taller and was now a little built but still looked lean.

I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him inside the house and dragged him along with me to my room and locked it "Say" I ordered "I am s-" he started but I cut him off "Save that shit" I said, he nodded and started again.

"I went to India recently and I came to know you were searching for him. He is not in that state , he migrated to some other state, he knows that someone is looking for him so he ran away. You have to find out where he went and then track him in that state" he said "Is that all?" I asked he nodded. I already knew this information

"You can leave" I said and opened the door. He followed me down to the living room and Bella cane and hugged him "Mark,its so good to see you" she said "Mark is leaving, Bells" I said.

He lightly pushed Bella and tried to leave but Bella stopped him "Hey! I met him after so long and I wanna talk to him" she says to me then turns ti face him " How have you been?" she asked him. "Bella he has to leave he's got some work" I try to make him leave my house as soon as possible.

"He doesn't have to go anywhere, I know you want him out of the house. You guys used to be best friends Jo, what happened?" she asked "Used to be best friends" I repeated. "Go now, Mark" I say again."No, he is not going anywhere" Bella says sternly.

I try to keep my anger under control, I don't to see his face anymore. He betrayed me , he left me when I needed him and I will never forgive him for that. I start throwing things in anger I threw the vases and other glass items then I saw my baseball bat, I quickly grab it and hit the T.V with it. I hear the girls yelling and shouting at me to stop but I cannot register their words, I am extremely angry right now. Firstly, I have to see him then my sister insists on letting him stay.

I pick up a chair and throw it, then I go to the kitchen and throw away all the plates and glasses I see, I pick up a bar stool and throw it. It smashed the glass sliding door into pieces. I felt someone hold me I was ready to beat the shit outta that person. I try to wiggle out of the grasp. I freed myself and turned around Mark, Syd, Bella and Aster all of them were trying to hold me down. I screamed and then stopped fighting them.

They let me go and Mark left the house leaving me with the girls glaring at me. I grabbed my phone and went upstairs , I called DC first and gave him the details. Then I called the manager at the fight club "I will be coming today and I need 10" "But that will be too much" he said. "Don't argue just do as I say" I yelled at him on the phone and hung up. I changed into my beater and basketball shorts. I grabbed a hoodie and my gym bag and left. Syd asked me where I was going but I didn't answer them and left.