53

This is a request to all the reader if you have ANY SUGGESTIONS IN HOW THE STORY SHOULD PROCEED OR TURN OUT then please please please tell me. Just leave COMMENTS or DM me.

STACY'S POV

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache. I groaned and got up from the bed. I looked at the watch on the bedside table, the time was 11:38, way past my everyday time.

I looked to my side where Sydney was still in a deep slumber. I got up from the bed slowly and made my way towards the bathroom. I was a little nauseous but enough to throw up. I brushed my teeth as they reeked of alcohol.

Last night was crazy. We all drank so much, danced a lot. Jo was drinking more than usual like she actually wanted to get wasted which she really did. There is thing about Jo, whenever she gets too drunk she either becomes very violent or she keeps chanting a word or a phrase or a sentence over and over. One time, we went out clubbing, both of us and my husband. Jo got really drunk, on way to her home she kept chanting "I need food" for a whole 56 minutes even though we got her a sandwich to eat.

Last night, too, she started her chanting but this time it was 'smokes and sex is the best'. She is weird at times. I showered, the warm water relaxed my scalp and help get rid of some of the pain.

I got out of the shower and put on a blue sundress. I was in a better mood now that the pain was less, I even took two aspirins for the pain but it was still there and I think I van manage with that.

When I walked back inside the room, Sydney was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. She suddenly bolted up from.the bed and ran towards me. I was confused as to why she was running to me. She ran past me and into the bathroom. Oh, she needed the bathroom.

I heard her throwing up, I walked inside and held her hair up. After she was done she brushed her teeth and I gave her aspirin for the pain. These aspirins do not seem to work so good, my head was still killing me. Sydney's stomach growled loudly, she blushed a little.

"Let's go and eat" I said with a small laugh.

Sydney and I walked down to the kitchen. London was already there with Jenny in her arms, sucking on her bottle of milk. London gave us a smile.

"Good morning, how are you all?" London hollered.

I shut my ears. A surge of pain ran through my head. "London, talk softly" I hissed at her.

She gave us both an apologetic look. Justin came running into the room. He ran past Sydney and I, towards London. He waved a hi at his little sister and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Mommy, can I go swimming?" Justin asked rather cutely.

"Sure, baby but after Jennifer is done with her breakfast. I will take you there myself. Okay?" London said.

Justin nodded and took a seat. A few minutes later Isabella walked in. She literally looked like a zombie, just like me when I woke up. Her hair was all over, she had a scowl on her face.

"Did you take the painkillers?" I asked her, she only nodded.

Maria brought us our breakfast. She has been working here since this mansion was established. Jo worked really hard on this, she even designed a lot of bedrooms, ball room, main hall and other things for this mansion. The fountain in the garden was also designed by her and it is really very beautiful. There are some carvings on the fountain which she carved with her own hands.

I filled my plate with eggs and bacon. Jo's chefs make amazing food, she gets the best chefs. Even though she makes her own food when she is alone she still hires the best chefs for her guests. In fact, Jo can cook really good too, just like Emily. Emily was a wonderful chef, I was a huge fan of her cooking and Jo learnt to cook from Emily. By the age of 8, Jo could cook three different cuisines perfectly.