4

Aster's POV

We just arrived at our hotel from the airport. We have triple sharing bedrooms. Me and Isabella are obviously together I just need to know who is the other one with us.

Ms.Nita is our tour guide here. She starts distributing the keys to all the groups. She told us to group ourselves as per our wishes. It is our turn to get the keys of  the rooms , you could call them cards, but as they open the door I would call them keys only.

"Who is your other roommate?" Ms.Nita asked.

"We don't have one, miss" replied Bella.

"There is this one girl who  isn't grouped with anyone so she will be sharing a room with you both. " She said and motioned for someone to come.

When the person neared us I realised it was Jo , Isabella's little sister. Actually, I thought she was a guy. When I first saw her at the airport before Bella introduced us I thought she was a guy. She looked like a guy, spoke like a guy, walked like a guy. She has like really nice broad shoulders and a well built body. She has nice muscles but not too big, she is really lean.

"Don't you have an extra room?? I don't mind staying alone. " Said Jo.

"I am sorry but we don't have an extra room. You will have to adjust with them and that's final there is no room for any kind of arguments. Is that clear?" She said sternly.

"Yes" Jo said frowning.

We all took our luggage to our room and settled down. Jo took the single bed which was to the far left of the room. Me and Bella occupied the king sized bed. There were drawers on both sides of the bed and the one on the left separated Jo's bed from ours. There was a chair and a table with a small lamp and some magazines.

There was a door which I assumed was the bathroom was on the right side of the room and beside that was a closet. The room was not too big or something. Jo fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. I think she was tired because of all the travelling we did for the past hours.

I turned to Bella who had a frown on her face. When she noticed me looking at her with a questioning look she told "I wanted to stay alone with you".

"We can be alone outside, right?" I replied.

"No, now we can't do anything with her here, in our room" she whined while walking towards Jo's bed.

"Wake up, Jo" she started and proceeded to literally kick Jo out of the bed. This was not good on Bella's part, she should not have kicked Jo out of the bed

"What the hell?" Jo half screamed at Bella in a sleepy state.

"Why in the hell are you in this room?" asked bella a little angry.

" Because, I was paired with you, stupid"

"Why dint you go with your friends?"

"Because I told them to pair up among themselves and we are odd in number. I thought I could get a room only for myself so I was waiting till everyone got their rooms. But they dint have a spare room. As for you both " she pointed a finger at us " you both are free to do whatever you want to, just think that I don't exist. It won't be so difficult. And I will just sleep here for some time, after lunch, I am going out so you guys have the evening and the night for yourselves. Now, if you could excuse me, I would like to get some sleep."

"Where are you going at night?" Bella questioned.

"To a friend's" Jo replied and jumped on the bed.

Bella went and pulled her out again asking "Which friend?".

Jo frowned and answered "Ron" and went back to sleeping.