Chapter 8

Isabella's POV

We came back to the hotel and Jo was not in the room. I wonder where she went. I know she had an image of a player in school and when stated the obvious she got angry and left. I could not sleep because I was worried about her. I could finally get some sleep at around 2:30 or so.

Jo's POV

I left the club and kept walking. I walked and walked and walked for hours, aimlessly, until my legs started to ache. I sat on the footpath, tired. All those memories which I try to keep away from me just came back , the stupid unwanted memories, they keep coming back. I hate it, I hate those people and these memories and above all of that, I hate myself. No, I don't need these memories.

I searched my pockets for the pills but I couldn't find them , where are my pills? Where do they go when I need them so much? I just sat there with those memories. I was frozen in that place. I didn't know what time it is or how long I had been sitting there like a statue. I sat there until morning, when I
 saw the sun rising, I decided that it was time to go back. I started walking back to the hotel. I went to the room and knocked on the door, no answer so, I knocked again but no answer, again. I decided to bang the door louder. After banging for some million seconds the door opened , I  rushed into the room to my bag searching for my pills. No, they are not in my bag, I searched for it in my duffel bag but to no avail. Where in the hell are they? I searched for it on the table, in my laptop bag also but I could not find it.

"What are you searching for?" Aster asked.

"None of your business" I said rather  harshly.

I continued searching for some time then she spoke again "I could help you in finding the thing you are searching for, I cleaned the room last night."she said

"Who the fuck gave you permission to touch my things?" I yelled she was surprised as well as scared.

"I am sorry, I was just cleaning. All your stuff was strewn over the place so I just put them back in their places" she said and continued "just tell me what you are searching for".

Maybe I should just tell her because I am not able to find them by myself. "I was searching for my pills and you better know where they are because you wasted my fucking time" I said at a high volume.

She nodded her head and made her way towards the drawer beside my bed. She opened it and there came my pill bottles. I ran over to them took two pills out and popped them in my mouth but now I don't fucking have water. Way to go. Just then Aster gave me a glass of water , I drank the content and handed her the glass back and she decided to open her mouth "Why do you take those pills?" she asked.

"None of your business" I answered coldly.

Now, I have to get ready. I went and took a long shower and got dressed in my work clothes that is black slacks , white shirt and black suit jacket. You might be wondering why I am wearing formal clothes when I am on a trip , I have a meeting today. I combed my hair back in business style and wore my watch. Just then Bella woke up. "Where are you going dressed like that?" she questioned pointing her index finger at me.

"I have a meeting today, I will be back in the evening" I said.

"Where is Aster?" she asked I  shrugged my shoulders.

"Where in the hell were you last night. I was worried sick about you and why did you disappear like that?" she yelled.

I turned around to face her when I didn't say anything she yelled again "Answer me, damn it!"

"I went over to a friend's" I said

"Really?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Where is Aster?" she asked again.