52

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in a long time so I made this chapter long. I hope you guys like it. Please vote, comment, share and follow. Please leave comments so that I know what you think about it. Please leave your opinions. I made a few changes so if anybody wants they can read it again.

I woke up with a slight pain in my head. I sat up in the bed, wrong move. My head suddenly started pounding and spinning like crazy. I must have had a little too much to drink. I groaned and got out of the bed, staggered towards the bathroom.

I quickly washed my face and stood up straight. My hair looked like shit, my face looked like shit. God! I looked like shit! What the fuck happened last night? I do not remember getting hammered like this. I brushed my teeth and hopped into the hot shower. After spending twenty minutes, washing myself thoroughly, I got out, wrapped a towel around myself and stepped inside my room again.

After wiping myself clean, I put on some underwear and threw away the towel. I connected my phone to the sound system and put on some music. "Girls Like You" by "Maroon 5" started playing.

I started singing along

Spent 24 hours
I need more hours with you
You spent the weekend
Getting even, ooh ooh
We spent the late nights
Making things right, between us
But now it's all good baby
Roll that Backwood baby
And play me close

The beat came up and I began moving my body along with it. Dancing around the room in my underwear and singing along. I sang the chorus loudly.

Cause girls like you
Run around with guys like me
'Til sundown, when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Girls like you
Love fun, yeah me too
What I want when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

I heard another voice behind me. The door opened and a sweet melodious voice was singing the song which immediately turned into a loud scream.

"Why the fuck do you roam around naked?" Anne yelled at me.

I just laugher at her face. She was blushing so hard but she kept staring at my abs.

"Its my room so I can roam around with or without clothes and it should not bother anyone." I retorted.

"Put on some clothes" Anne said while faking a disgusted face.

I went and grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt. I stepped out of the closet to find Anne sitting on the bed and browsing her mobile phone.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Just checking on you, you were shit faced last night" Anne laughed.

"And you were not drunk?" I asked.

She shook her head and showed me a picture from last night. It was a picture of me at our booth from last night, I was surrounded by a lot of empty bottles and glasses of alcohol. Okay, so I drank a lot, yesterday. Did I do something stupid?

"Did I something stupid, last night?" I asked Anne.

"Oh, yeah" she said and burst into a fit of laughter.

I waited for her to calm down. "All night you were chanting "Smokes and Sex is the best." I don't even know why you started it but you kept on and on and on. Plus after every fucking drink you need to smoke a cigarette. One of us had to come with you each time to see that you did not do anything stupid. "