Chapter 10

Warning : This chapter contains explicit content. It includes physical and verbal abuse. It also includes Rape so please read it at you own will.

Jo's POV

I never expected to see him again, at first, I felt a little scared and I am ashamed to admit that I was , I was not weak anymore in fact, I was stronger than him now. When I saw him memories which I had kept locked up in a box at the back of my mind came flooding back and it scared me. I was scared it would happen again , I was scared that I might become weak and helpless again. It was hard to see him, to see his disgusting face. But I composed myself and tried to get back all my confidence and strength.

I felt very anger, I was angry because he did that to me, I was angry with myself that I let him do that. And I couldn't beat him up into pulp and I needed to vent so here I am from past one hour and forty two minutes working out. I had tried all the things but nothing is working.

I could only remember what he did. After I left my dad's house and shifted in the new one that man who was my uncle Harry used to visit me. He was very good and I liked him a lot but, it all changed one day.

That day when he chose to become a disgusting human being. He came to my house as usual and I was happy to see him. We were playing on my computer in my room. He started touching and feeling me up , it was not a good feeling. I was not liking it so I tried to stop him but he did not want to. He beat me and took me to the bed and was doing disgusting things. I tried to run away so he tied me up. Then he undressed me and later himself and raped me. He molested me for a whole year, four months and ten days until he was arrested for drunk driving. He crashed into a car and the people in the other car died. He was in prison until now. And when got released he comes to me and tries his stupid things again. Bastard!

I went to the punching bag and started showering punches and after an hour or so I still had that anger in me. I went to my room and took a shower. I got dressed in sweats and a tee, I checked the time, it was 3:27 in the morning. I decided to take my pills and then texted Alfred to meet me sharp at 7:00 am. I set an alarm for 6:15 in the morning and went to sleep.

I was woken up by the annoying noise of the alarm clock. I did my daily chores and showered. I got dressed in my work clothes and without forgetting I took my pills and put an extra bottle in my pant's pocket, just in case. I went down and had some juice as I was on liquid diet for a few days. I was done with the juice and made a cup of coffee as it was 6:48 right now. By the time I finished making coffee the doorbell rang.

I welcomed Alfred and gave him his coffee and got to work with him. I told him what happened years ago and that I wanted to press charges. At that time,  he threatened me that if I told anybody about what he has been doing to me he would do the same to Bella and Sydney and I  could not afford that. I did not want my sister to suffer that way, I was not powerful then but now I am. I kept quiet but, no more. Now, I am powerful, I have people working under me, I have connection and I own a big company , I am not innocent and weak anymore. I also told Alfred that I dint want him anywhere near me, my property, my family and Aster and if he was found anywhere near us he must be fined and that too a big one or jailed, if possible. He doesn't work so he will not have any money and he needs money for his living and that also includes drinking, smoking and girls other than the basic necessities.

After I had discussed everything with Alfred, he left. Now, I have to move to a new place which I was already planning. I hired a construction team to build my new house. It was a 1.5 kilometre away from school, it was to the west side of the school and there was a lake nearby the house. It is a three storey building. I called Jones, head of construction team. "Hello Sir" he said.

"I want you to complete the house in 10 days. Everything must be done very quickly. I want to move there in 10 days. Painting, furnishing and all the other stuff must be done quickly" I said.