33

Anne's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone calling my name. My head was pounding hard and I was unable to open my eyes. The person kept calling my name and now I heard them clearly like they were standing right beside me. I felt someone shake me, trying to wake me up.

I tried to open my eyes and after a few tries I opened my eyes and saw that someone was there. I focused and saw that it was Bella. I sat up and looked around. My head a was hurting. I was near the front door.

"Why are you sleeping here?" Bella asked and then all the events that happened yesterday came back like a wave. I remembered what all happened yesterday. My eyes started tearing up and Bella say that and started panicking.

She picked me up and took me to the living room and laid me down on the couch. She called out Syd's name and she came out the kitchen.

"What happened?" both of them asked me and all I could do was replay what had happened last night in my mind and cry. After a few minutes I stopped crying and calmed myself.

"Jo molested me last night. She came home after you guys slept. I was in the kitchen drinking water and when I turned back she was there. She was talking rubbish at first and then s-she..... she forced herself on me. She forcefully kissed me" I said and as soon as Bella heard that she got up and started throwing things in rage.

"How dare she? That fucker! I will kill her" Bella shouted and Syd tried ro calm her down.

It was still raining but maybe it was better than yesterday. I had kicked out Jo in this stormy weather, don't know where she went.

"Where the hell is she?" Bella asked me. "I threw her out of the house" I replied.

"What? You threw her out? In this weather?" Sydney exclaimed. "She has hypothermia. Fuck! She will freeze to death"

Sydney started pacing back and forth. I too started worrying now. What if she dies because of me? Oh my God! I killed her. Shit.

We all took umbrellas and raincoats to look for Jo. As soon as we opened the door we saw Jo passed out in front of the house. We quickly dragged her inside the house and closed the door.

She was so fucking cold. Her body's colour had turned plae and blueish and she was so cold to touch.  The water outside was above ankle level and it mush have gone into Jo's lungs.

I checked her pulse, it was too slow. I got up and got wash cloths, fresh clothes and a couple of blankets for Jo while Bella started the fireplace. I got back with the stuff and Jo started coughing up water and it relieved us all.

We laid her down near the fireplace and wrapped her naked body in blankets to warm her up. The three of us took turns to rub her hands, back, chest and feet to bring warmth in Jo's body and Syd had called Jo's doctor and he arrived a few minutes earlier.

Dr. M had arrived with a few nurses and another doctor.