48

Anne's POV

The house was so damn beautiful. I was amazed by its beauty and so were the others. The house was huge, it looked very pretty from the outside. First the pretty flower garden. A driveway ran alongside it, there was a very beautiful fountain right in the middle of the garden. There were three circular rings at different levels, in the middle stood a baby elephant in a playful posture with one leg in the air and the other leg halfway in the air. The water flowed from the trunk of the baby elephant. There was very intricate work on each and every single part. The ears, trunk, legs everything had a different design. The tusks had a design that depicted some kind of a dance form, the rings on the fountain had a different design each, the first one showed the beauty of nature, it had the food chain.

The second ring, had the seven wonder of the world. It was really breathtakingly. Each and every single detail was taken into account and the miniature versions were made. Looking at all the seven wonders together left me in awe. The third ring, it was very different. It had a different story. The third ring actually depicted a story. The story started with one girl and one boy playing, the next carving showed one of the little boy being kissed by the little girl.

The next carving showed the girl and the boy going a separate part and it looked like they did not want to. The fourth carving showed the girl who was kissed looking down and the other girl was laughing. The next one, however was the most difficult to look at. It showed the girl being kissed by another boy in the lips while the first boy watched from afar. This one really broke my heart. And the rest of the ring was left empty.

All of this beautiful carving and the little structure can be seen only when you get close to the fountain and actually pay attention to it. From afar it would just look like an average fountain but when you actually come closer you'd know that it has a whole different story. It is very beautiful. It shows the beauty of nature and the law of nature, that only the fittest will survive, let it by strength or by intelligence. The seven wonders of the world symbolise that even though this world is filled with people from diverse cultures and traditions, each one knows to appreciate art and beauty when they see it. The third one is actually a story, maybe that shows how you cannot always get what you want.

"I suggest you guys get your bag inside the house and freshen up a bit then come go around the house" Jo's voice interrupted my admiration session.

We all agreed with Jo. I was actually kind of tired from the journey. We all got our bags and headed inside the house. The interior was as beautiful as the exterior or maybe more.

As soon as you enter the house there is a sitting area with such luxurious and comfy sofas. There is a small fireplace right beside it. This is probably for those guests whom you do not want to invite inside the house but don't have an option. Then on the right side there is a doorway but without a door, that leads to the main house.

There is a sitting area here too. The walls were painted in an off white colour, the house looked like an old palace of some sort. The design running along on the walls, pillars and doors etc were of the gothic style. There was a grand piano on the left side while the right side consisted of a fireplace and right above the fireplace there was a big portrait of a woman, the woman was Jo and Isabella's mother.

Then there was a very big and modern looking kitchen. The kitchen also had a door that led to the backyard. The stairway was on the left which lead to the two floors on top. As we all climbed up the stairs behind Jo, I noticed that the house was a mix of classic and trendy. It was very modern in all its senses but also looked very classic and royal.

"We are on the second floor now, this floor and the third floor is filled with bedrooms, the fourth floor has a games room, a home theatre, a gym and an indoor swimming pool. Above that is the roof which we can all enjoy. This time of the year the whether is pretty good so we can enjoy up there. There is another pool, near the backyard. If you guys feeling like outdoor pool, tell me. I will that one ready and the indoor pool will also be ready in a short amount of time. As for the room arrangements, you guys can take any room you like except the one on the right hand side at the end of this hallway. That one is mine so feel free to take any other room" Jo announced.

"And Justin darling, you can come to my room if you get bored with them oldies" Jo offered Justin who jumped up excitedly and ran to hug Jo's legs. She chuckle and ruffled his hair.

Everybody settled on the second floor as it had plenty of bedrooms. Isabella and I's room was opposite Jo's. The room had white and blue paint. One of the walls had scenery painted on it and it looked really beautiful. There was sea, waves hitting the beach while the sun set. The sky was covered in colours of orange, yellow, purple and silver looking birds flying back home.

As soon as I entered the room, I plopped myself on the bed. Even though I just sat in the car all the time during the journey, I was still tired. Probably having nothing to do tires you the most.

I felt Bella crawl up on the bed and lie down on top of my back. She slowly placed kisses along my neck and shoulders. Her soft lips very gently showered kisses all along my nape and shoulders. She started sucking where the neck and shoulder meets and I was guilty of letting out a loud moan which made her smile. She kept sucking, I was starting to feel all hot and bothered. The tiredness long gone, now all I wanted was my lover to please me and me to please her.

I turned my head along with half of my body to kiss Bella. She did not take long to attach her lips to mine. Her soft, luscious lips kissed me with hot burning passion. The kiss we shared was lascivious. I bit her lower lip and she groaned, I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. I let my tongue roam her mouth, massage her tongue with mine while we fought for dominance.

I used my free hands to roam her body, I took my hand to her inner thighs and started stroking her gently. She released a moan and all the dominance fight she was putting up was gone just like that. I took time to lay her down on the back and get on top of her without breaking the kiss. I was getting out of breath but did not want to break the kiss.

I slowly started grinding on her and she moaned lowly. My hands found their way under her shirt and I massaged her boobs. The next few minutes were blur. We were quickly out of our clothes, naked with me on top of her. Both of out hands roaming each others bodied with urgency and need. I continued to grind my clit against hers.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! THIS FEELS SO GOOD, ASTER!" Bella moaned loudly.

I couldn't help but smirk and wanted to please my lover more. I let my hand wander down, between us and started stroking her. A few second later I was pumping my fingers in and out.

"Fuck! Aster, don't stop babe. Fuck" Bella was being very loud and I am sure the walls are not so thick. Her sisters could hear us but even I couldn't help. I let out a very loud moan too. I heard a loud bang of a door. I knew Jo must have heard us, my face heated with embarrassment. I kissed Bella so that we both don't moan so loudly and let the whole house know that we were fucking each other brains out.

I added another finger and Bella'd moan vibrated in my mouth. I knew she was close by how her walls were clenching around my fingers. I myself was very close. I pumped and grinded faster and in a few second we were cumming and crying out each others names loudly. I did not care if I was being loud at the moment, I was in so much bliss. I was overwhelmed with the pleasure.