30

The only person who could prove my innocence was Paul, my mom's best friend. But he was no more. I had to find a way to prove my innocence.

I have been meeting up with Anne for quite some days and her parents eventually found out that she was staying at Isabella's place. But knowing that Isabella was my sister they dint order Anne to go back to their place but they made sure that she moved in with me.

Anne had been staying with me for over four days now. We talk a little and watch tv together sometimes. She even cooks dinner for me when I get home late. There has been an improvement with the way she has been treating me. She is not as hostile as before.

Currently, me and Anne were watching tv while having dinner. "What is this movie?" I asked her as I was not able to follow what was going on. "You never watched this movie?" She asked in disbelief. I shook my head to say no.

"So this movie is about a vampire who falls in love with a human but he leaves her then Bella who is the human  finds solace with Jacob who is a werewolf. Jacob loves Bella but she still loves Edward. This is the second part of the series" she explained to me

"That sounds stupid" I said and Anne dint like it. She started arguing that the movie was good but I dint take it. For 10 minutes we argued about it and neither of us would back down so we did the next best thing leave the argument hanging.

While watching the boring movie Anne fell asleep. She looks so innocent, adorable and calm when she is asleep. I pushed the strand of hair behind her ear gently and looked at her face. She looked so peaceful like she had nothing to worry about. I carried her upstairs bridal style to my room which is now her room and tucked her into the bed and came downstairs and slept on the couch.

When I am with Anne it feels so good. I feel happy with her, I feel calm and peaceful when I am with her. I forget about all the things with her. She just has this effect on me that no one else has. She is special. If only she would have told yes at that time.

--------

"I ....I wanted to..uhh..umm....confess that ...uhh....iloveyou" I stuttered. She gave me a confused look and asked "What?" "I love you" I said again a little calmly. There I confessed it.

She smiled at me and then slowly leaned her head forward and kissed me. Her lips feel so delicious and amazing. I pull her closer to me and kiss her very passionately and she responds with the same passion.

Then suddenly something starts beeping. Both of us start looking for the source and then my eyes open. It was a dream, a weird dream. Why would I say Aster that I love her? It was total rubbish. I am not made for love and I will never fall in love.

I don't love her. This is dream meant nothing. Its just nothing. She is not even my friend. We barely know each other and more over she is my sister's girlfriend, she is taken that too by my sister. I can't do that to her, I love Isabella way too much to do any such thing. I can't hurt her like this.

The dream kept bothering me all day and the next few days too and I dreamt this same dream every night and thats when I realised that I love her. I have always loved her and will continue to do so. I can't stop myself from falling for her. She is irresistible and I can't stop loving her. I will fall for her over and over and over and over again.

--

"Are you afraid of heights?" I asked.

Currently, me and Anne were sitting in the living room, sipping on the coffee that I made and were chatting.

"No. Why do you ask?" she countered. "Just trying to get to know you" I replied. She just nodded her head and I continued asking her questions.

After my brief interview I got to know that, she like white color the most, she loves white sauce pasta, spaghetti with meatballs, tacos and chinese food. Her favorite singers or bands are 1D, Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas, Taylor Swift and Enrique. She hates when somebody pokes her shoulders and she is afraid of dark, lightening and closed places.