31

Jo's POV

"Stace, just go! I will be fine" I said. I have been trying to send Stacey home since the last half an hour but she wouldn't leave me and go.

"I assure you that I will leave as soon as I finish this paperwork. Okay?" I tried to assure her. "Fine . Just that and then you go home" I nod my head and she finally leaves but not before kissing my forehead.

Stacey has been very kind and nice to me ever since mom's death. If anyone could ever make me feel a mother's love then that would be her. She is just so good. She takes care of me like a mother, she scolds me and supports me like my mother would. I really miss mom.

---

"You are late. Again!" I heard as soon as I got inside the house. "You dint sleep yet?" I asked Anne. "Isn't it obvious?" she says sassily. "Had some paperwork to finish" I said and proceeded to remove my jacket.

I excused myself to go and change. The day has been really tiring and I have school tomorrow too. Scarlett has been giving me hell at school. I don't know how to deal with her.

"I made some noodles" Anne said when I sit down at the dinner table. " I am not hungry, Ann but thanks for making me dinner" I commented.

"You dint even eat breakfast in the morning and I dint see you eat lunch in school" she said. She observes a lot. "I ate at the office" I lied. She bought my lie and it saved me.

----

Right now, I am in the P.E class and the coach is making us play dodge ball and Scarlett has been hanging on to me like a leech. Damn this girl.

"Be my girlfriend" she suddenly said . "Never" I replied. "You have no other choice. I know you are in love with Aster. You are in love with your sister's girlfriend" she said and I looked at her in disbelief. 'How did she know?' I  thought to myself.

"I don't know what you are talking about. You are mistaken" I said. She just laughed and said "I see the way you look at her. You used to look at me the same way when you were in love with me"

"See, the deal is simple. Just be my girlfriend or else I will tell your sister that you love her girlfriend and I know you and your sister don't really get along"

I had no other option but to oblige to her wishes. As soon as I agreed, she started the PDA. I hated all that attention and I hated being kissed by her. I hate this stupid girl. I hate that she has something against me and I hate that she screwed me.

A few days have passed since I agreed to be Scarlett's girlfriend. Today, is Anne's birthday and I have a surprise planned for her. I just hope she likes it.

Last night, Bella had Anne at her house and I know they have plans to celebrate the birthday but I really want to take Anne with me. So here I am, standing outside the house and waiting for the door to open. Unfortunately, Isabella opens the door and instantly her mood is spoiled. She really hates me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she asked me harshly.

"Good morning to you too. I am here for Anne. Its her birthday and I have a surprise planned for her" I said and that just annoyed Bella even more.
"My girlfriend is not going anywhere with you" she said and pushed me back hard.

I fell back down on the ground and it really hurts. My back is killing me. Scarlett has been torturing me and because of that I got really angry and decided to fight. I fought like 6 guys at the same time and needless to say they beat me up real good. I was only able to take over two of them and the other four gave me a nice ass whooping all at once. So this fall hurt me a lot.

My wounds were not healed and with so much pressure and the fall one of them started to bleed, staining my white shirt in the process. This was my good shitt, I liked it a lot.

"Who is it?" came Anne's sweet voice from inside. "Nobody" Bella said and attempted to close the door but I quickly got up to block it.

"At least let me wish her and give her these flowers" I said showing her the purple orchids and lilies I got for Anne. She adored lilies and orchids so I got her those for her birthday.

"No. You cannot see her or wish her. Just get lost. Don't bother any of us, Jo" she said and attempted to close the door but I put my foot in and stopped her. "Give her these flowers for me, will you?" I asked her. She just took the flowers from my hand and then threw them in the ground and stamped them. Crushing each and every single flower with her foot and then closed the door on my face. I never thought my sweet Bella could act like this.

I decided to just go home. I called her on the way home but then Bella answered the call and told me to stay the fuck away from her girlfriend and then blocked my number from the phone.