Chapter 19

Jo's POV

We went home and three of the girls crashed in my room while I slept on the ckuch yet again. I woke up to the sunlight shining upon me. My back is aching because of sleeping on the couch. Its too uncomfortable and I fely pain in my neck and back, I want my bed back.

I went to my room to get my clothes for today, the girls were sprawled on the bed sleeping in all different direction with their legs on each other's faces and stomachs. I took my black jeans and blue tshirt and of course, my towel. I went to the bathroom in the hallway which I am now using everyday. I brushed my teeth and took a nice shower.

After getting dressed I took an apple as breakfast and some orange juice, I hate orange juice but I am still drinking it because Aster likee this and only orange juice is available in my house right now. So first, I have to go and drop my dad and Mary at the airport, they are going on a trip to a few continents. Then I have to get London and after that I have to go meet up with Stacey.

I took my truck's key and left the house not before leaving a note for the girls saying I am off to take dad and Mary and will come back with London. I drove to the old house and knocked on the door. Mary opened the door "Hey Jo, come in " she opened the door wider and I entered the house. There were 5 big luggage bags in the hallway and Dad was in the kitchen having his coffee. "I will put the luggage in my truck , you guys get ready to leave" I said and carried to bags out to my truck and boy are these bags heavy? After shedding one litre of sweat I was done putting all the bags in my truck. The truck's bed and backseat had luggage filled so I guess we all have to sit in the front. "Are you guys ready to go?" I asked them "Yeah" dad said "I am so excited" Mary chirped.

We got out of the house I locked the front door and put the key in my pocket. I led them to my truck and dad opened the front door and sat there, Mary opened the back door and "Where will I sit?" she asked.

"Oh you guys have a lot of luggage so you need to sit in front" I said. We all got in the front seat and I started driving. Dad turned on the radio and some old classical song started playing, I continued driving.

After half an hour we reached the airport, I took out their luggage and helped them put it on a trolley and they went in. I went to the arrivals and waited for London to come. After waiting for about three hours London's flight landed and I called her ten minutes later "Where are you?" I asked as soon as she answered the phone. "Taking my luggage" she replied.

"Okay come soon, I am waiting for you near dunkin donuts" I said and hung up. I bought a few donuts to take home, I never liked donuts but Syd, Bella and London loved them and as London is pregnant she may have cravings for them.

Ten calls and thirty minutes later London came walking like a penguin with her huge belly. She came in front of me. "Thank you for carrying my luggage, please hand it over it him" she requested the a man who helped her with her luggage. London always considered me as a boy thus the him.

I picked her bag and it was very heavy, I led her to my truck put her bag in and I helped her in, she had difficulty climbing the truck due to its huge size and her pregnancy so I had to help her up and man she was very heavy. Later, I got in and started the truck, I started driving and London started her chatter. I turned up the volume to block her out but again and again she turned down the volume and started her stupid rambling. By the time we get home I will go mad.

"Drake and Justin will come tomorrow" she said "You could have come with them tomorrow only" I said , at least I wouldn't have to carry that huge bag and listen to her senseless talk. "I felt like coming a day before"

"Drake is not staying with us in the house" I said. "What? Why?" she asked "I don't like him , tell him to book a hotel room. I cant tolerate him in my house" I said, she huffed and sat quiet for a while. I pulled into the driveway and Syd and Bella rushed out. I helped London in getting down from the truck.