7

Hey guys update for you people. I hope you are liking the book. I am trying my best.

Aster's POV

I can say that Jo did not eat anything the whole day  other than a small ice cream. I am not stalking her, she is my girlfriend's sister so I am just looking out for her. I am in no way interested in her even though she looks really handsome and hot. When we reached the hotel, Jo rushed into the room and started stripping out of her clothes. She was now only in her boxers. My jaw dropped to the ground upon seeing her body. Oh My God! How can someone have such a great body? I mean she has those great muscles , yummy eight pack abs and the V-line. How can someone have this perfect body? I looked away when I saw her breast but my eyes landed on her abs again.

I didn't get much time to gawk at her as she dove into the sea of covers and before we knew it, she was already asleep. I was brought back to reality when Isa cleared her throat. I just hope I was not staring at her sister for too long. I put my head down and excused myself to go to the washroom. I changed into my PJs and came back in the room. Isabella was already changed and in the bed.

I went and slid in the bed next to her. I snuggled into her side and laid my head on her chest. "You looked worried in the coach, is there some problem?" I asked her.

She looked down at me and said "No, I was just thinking about Jo" she said.

"She didn't eat anything all day apart from that ice cream, I guess" I informed her.

"Ice cream?" she questioned with a confused look.

"Yeah, when you were sleeping I had a chat with Jo. I saw a tissue on the table which had a girl's name, her number and lipstick mark , so I asked her about it and she told that when she went to purchase an ice cream and the girl behind the counter gave it to her" I said.

"Oh... I don't understand how she manages to impress girls just by her looks" she said and sighed then continued "How do you know she didn't eat anything?" she asked me.

"Oh, I just didn't see her having breakfast in the morning with her friends and you know about lunch. Then at dinner time too she just sat there alone doing nothing" I answered.

"Okay. You must be tired so let's sleep" she said and then we went to sleep.

Jo's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm I reached for the clock on the table. I grabbed the stupid thing and threw it at the wall, seconds later I heard the glass shattering. I woke up and realised that I threw the damn glass. I switched the alarm on my phone off and got out of the bed. Aster and Bella must have woken up because of the noise of the glass shattering.

"What the hell did you just do?" Bella shouted

"Sorry about waking you guys, the damn thing was irritating and I mistook the glass for the alarm clock. So, yeah that's what happened! " I said in a bored tone.

"Are you mad? You just threw a glass for no reason! Who throws an alarm clock anyway?" she yelled in frustration

"Well, when I get irritated in the morning I do. That happens often, you know" I said in a matter of fact tone which probably irritated her but I just went about my day. I went to the bathroom did my daily chore , took a shower and got dressed.

I came out and saw that both of them were sleeping again. I took the bottle of water and poured it on them.

"What the fuck?" Bella screamed.

"I think you guys need to wake up and get dressed , you guys have only one hour and I know that is not enough for you. So get ready fast if you want to eat breakfast before we leave" I  informed them and went to take my pills. Usually, I take one or two pills,  two times everyday but due to yesterday's mood I decided that I will take one extra pill.