Planning

Vixen and three of his comrades,
Kusaidia, Salama and Tulivu, walked carefully down the steps and to the Lion Guard's Lair where fifteen of Cougar's warriors were guarding Simba, Burnt Eboney, the Lion Guard, the Night Pride and the rest of Venicia's leopards. The rest of Kovu and Kiara's pride were nowhere to be seen.

One lioness named Amri, the one whom Cougar left in charge, upon seeing Vixen, Kusaidia  Salama and Tulivu, moved to the front and faced Vixen, her mossy green eyes held confusion.
"Vixen why're you here? Cougar told you not to leave Kovu and everyone else alone. What is going on?"

"Amri Cougar has given the order for all of you to come to the back of Pride Rock, he says some more of Kovu's allies are coming here to attempt a rescue mission. He wishes to set up an ambush," Vixen said efficiently.
"An ambush? But he never told me he was setting up an ambush. He is holding the Queen's sister hostage is he not?" Amri asked.

"Yes he is, but he says he wants you to do it. Apparently some of the allies from Kovu's side are coming in a few hours, he wants to be prepared for when they do," Vixen said.
"If that is what he wants, fine. Soldiers with me!" Amri shouted the order and the rest of Cougar's warriors followed Kusaidia, Salama and Tulivu to the back of Pride Rock while Vixen stayed in the lair.

"Is this a new scheme that your master is planning?" Simba asked sarcastically.
"Listen to me and listen good. I know how you all must feel about me, but trust me, it's not what it looks like. Kovu is planning a rescue mission, he asked me to lead Cougar's pride away so you all can leave here," Vixen said. "We have to hurry, we don't have much time."

"Why should we believe you?" Burnt Eboney said suspiciously.
"Because he's telling the truth,"
Everyone looked past Vixen and saw Diana, Nala, Kion and Rani standing at the mouth of the cave.
"Nala! Kion! What is going on?" Simba glanced first at Vixen, then at Nala, then back at Vixen.
"He's changed Dad. Kiara and Kovu convinced him and a few others to join us. We're busting you all out of here," Kion said urgently.

"Okay there they are. Relaxing under the sun, completely oblivious. That's what happens when a person is over confident about their plans. They let their guard down," Vitani whispered as she, Kiara and Charise crept closer to the sleeping Arsenal and Maana.
"Okay so first we surround them and hold them down. Then Ash, Mari and Stacy will come with the vines and tie them up," Kiara said.

"Let's remember to knock them out first, wouldn't want them sounding an alarm," Charise reminded them.
With that the three lionesses crept even closer to the two lionesses being extra careful not to step on any twigs that will alert them of their presence.
With thick vines dangling from their mouths, Ash, Mari and Stacy stood carefully on the side, waiting for the right moment.

"Three...two...one... NOW!"

Arsenal and Maana awoke with a start and before they could even rub the sleep out of their eyes, Kiara, Vitani and Charise had grabbed them and Ash, Mari and Stacy were hastily wrapping them in the vines.
"What treachery is this?! I demand you to release us this instant! I demand it!" Arsenal yelled.

"Release us this instant! I demand it!" Charise mocked.
"I'm warning you! If you don't release us right now, I'll make you experience something very bad!" Arsenal threatened.
"If you don't release us- blah, blah, blah! Shut up Arsenal. Vitani said in a bored tone.
"Gag them," Kiara said as she led the way to a nearby cave where they would stash their prisoners until further notice.

On the platform
"Okay so the plan is simple. Rani said the only way to defeat Zayne and his sisters is to take their powers away; permanently," Kovu stood on the platform and standing with him was Nala and Simba, Diana and Burnt Eboney, Marisa, Kion and Rani, Chad,  Alisa, Nora, Vixen, the Lion Guard and the Night Pride.