Marathon kiss

Once everyone had eaten, Simba insisted that Kiara be carried to Rafiki's tree to be checked on despite the claim she made that she was perfectly alright.
Kovu, Simba, Nala, Vitani, Marisa, Diana and Burnt Ebony stayed with her until Rafiki confirmed that she was okay. Once she left the tree, she threw herself on Kovu and hugged him tightly.

"I never thanked you for beating up Chad for me, so thank you," she said laughing.
"You don't have to thank me for that, you mean the world to me Kiara. Even if I have to jump off a cliff, I wouldn't have any problems with it. I would do anything for you my love," Kovu said nuzzling her tenderly on her face.

Kiara blushed and  kissed him on his lips, completely ignoring the fact that their families were watching them. Kovu took his paws and placed them around Kiara's back and she in turn took her claws and ran them through Kovu's mane.

Diana coughed loudly, trying to grab Kovu's attention, but he paid no mind and continued to kiss Kiara.
"Uh excuse me, Kiara, Kovu?" Nala said. Kiara also ignored her mother's voice  and continued to kiss her love. Marisa poked Kovu's shoulder but he pushed her away with his free paw. Burnt-Ebony and Simba tried to distract Kovu but he turned his face to Kiara.

After three attempts to separate them, Vitani tried a trick.
"Chad get out of the Pride Lands this instant! Haven't you learned your lesson after you were near massacred?!"
It worked like a charm, Kovu and Kiara snapped out of their kiss and looked around for the imaginary Chad. When they realized that they were tricked, they were furious.

"That was such a dirty trick," groaned Kiara in disgust. Kovu rolled his eyes as his family and Kiara's family erupted in laughter.
"Come on Kiara let's go to our PLC," Kovu said when he had had enough of the fun and games. "Yeah, we'll never get peace inside of here with them around let's bail," replied Kiara.

The couple bolted out of the tree leaving their families to laugh to their hearts content.
"Oh my gosh they were so cuddly and touchy but they were in front of us, I couldn't help myself," Vitani said still laughing.
"Maybe we shouldn't have done that, they're young and so much in love," Nala said.
"Yeah well they're gonna go somewhere else and make out, they'll have privacy," Diana said as she walked out of the tree followed by her mate, her daughters, Nala and Simba.