Captured

"I don't care about my blood pressure, I care about my children. I want my babies back!" It's been seven hours since Kiara, Kovu, Vitani and Marisa  have gone missing. Simba had his lionesses searching the Pride Lands for hours and still haven't found either of them.
Diana was totally hysterical and was screaming and crying on the platform.

"Darling calm down we'll find our kids, your blood pressure will increase if you continue to cry like this," said Burnt Ebony as he desperately tried to get his mate to calm down.
Diana's eyes shot open as she turned to face her pleading husband.
"Ebony, I've told you before, my blood pressure is the last thing on my mind, all I care about is getting my babies back, I've lost them once when they were cubs, I'm not losing them ever again. Why can't you understand that?!"

"Diana I do understand," said Burnt Ebony angrily. "What do you think? I don't care about our children too? I do care, that's why I'm telling you about your blood pressure. Because if something happens to you, Kovu Vitani and Marisa will be totally devastated!"

Nala walked up to Diana and wrapped her paws around her.
"He's right Diana, the kids will be fine, nothing is going to happen to them. Kovu is there, he'll protect Kiara, Vitani and Marisa. He won't let anything bad happen, trust me on this," Nala said gently. Diana inhaled deeply and let it out, she turned to Nala and hugged her.
"I hope you're right Nala," she whispered hoarsely.

Meanwhile in the outlands.

When Kovu opened his eyes, all he saw was his sisters lying next to him, but no Kiara. He got up and rubbed his head, the blow he received was quite intense. He walked over to Vitani and Marisa and shook their shoulders to rouse them. Marisa's eyelashes fluttered open as she glanced up and into her brother's face.

"Huh K..Kovu? Where are we?" she asked lowly.
"I'm not sure I think we're in the outlands," Kovu replied as he helped Marisa to sit up.
"We are in the outlands," said Vitani uneasily. The siblings glanced at each other for a moment, trying to figure out how  they had gotten there and how to get out.

"There's a hole behind the main termite mound where Zira used to sleep we can get out that way," said Marisa.
"Let's go then," said Vitani.
"We can't leave without Kiara," said Kovu looking around.
"Let's get Kiara first then," said Marisa.

The three lions searched the area in hope of finding Kiara, knowing that Simba would never forgive them if something happened to her. Kovu went east, Vitani went north, and Marisa went south. They looked for a while, but still Kiara was nowhere to be found.
"I forgot how hot it used to be in the outlands at this time," said Marisa panting.

"Yeah it is hot," replied Vitani rubbing her paw across her face.  "We have to look for Kiara. I'm not leaving until Kiara is by my side. You guys can go if you want, but I'm going to look for Kiara," said Kovu.

"Go where, to hell?" asked Vitani smirking. "No way we're not going anywhere without you and Kiara. If you're staying, we're staying too."
Kovu smiled and hugged his sisters lovingly.
"Aw, don't you just love it when they hug like that Chad?" a taunting female  voice rang out in the cave, Kovu, Vitani and Marisa spun around and saw Charise and Chad smiling evilly.

Kovu growled and got ready to attack, but was stopped by Chad's words. "If you dare make any wrong move due to aggression, your beautiful girlfriend will pay for it," he said coldly as he stared at Kovu.
Kovu heard this and stopped in his tracks, his blood suddenly grew cold.
"What do you mean, what have you done with Kiara?" Marisa demanded.

"Oh you'll find out," replied Charise. "But you have to follow us. And no funny business or else!"
The siblings looked at each other and reluctantly followed Chad and Charise. They retraced their steps back to where they were held captive and gasped at the horrific sight that met their eyes. Kiara was hanging by her foot with a vine over a  steam vent that was covered by a rock, moments from death.