Private Love Cave

Kiara was absolutely furious as she walked through the savannah with Kovu, Diana, Marisa and Vitani.
"I'm not a cub anymore and yet he treats me as though I were one!" the lioness said as she pushed a branch out of her way.

Kiara it really doesn't matter, he's worried about you. He doesn't trust me you know," said Kovu sadly.
"Well it does to me!" yelled Kiara. "You're my mate. He needs to get over his fear."
Kovu stopped walking and turned to look at her. His emerald green eyes were filled with love. Diana, Vitani Marisa saw them together and decided to go off and hunt to give them some time to be alone with each other.

The two lions sat down there in the lush savannah just watching as the birds flew overhead, the herds grazed and the trees swayed in the breeze.
"I love you Kovu," Kiara said after a few minutes of silence.
"I love you more," Kovu said nuzzling her tenderly.
"I don't care what your father says about me, I love you and I won't ever hurt you, no matter what!"

Comforted with his words, Kiara leaned forward and planted her lips on his. Without hesitation, Kovu placed his paw on the back if Kiara's neck and brought her in deeper.
"You're mine Kiara," Kovu whispered as he kissed her.
"I'm yours," she purred.
Then Kovu ended the kiss and motioned for Kiara to follow him.

Kiara looked around and for once she became aware of their surroundings.
"Where are we Kovu?" she asked. "My darling, we're in what I call our PLC," said Kovu smirking. "PLC? What on earth is that?" Kiara asked confusedly.
"Our Private Love Cave," Kovu whispered.

"Private.. Love..Cave?" stuttered Kiara, an intense blush on her face. "But we'll get in trouble Kovu. And it will hurt me terribly if Daddy did something rash that will hurt you."

Kovu rolled his eyes at this.
"I'll handle your dad. Right now all that matters is you and I getting some alone time. What say you wanna have some fun?" Kovu asked, his lips curling into a wicked smile.
Kiara smiled just as wickedly as she moved in closer. She placed one paw on his chest and the other one around his neck.

Kovu did the same only his paws were wrapped tightly around Kiara's back. They closed their eyes, moved in a bit closer and connected their lips. They kissed long and hard. Kovu was gently squeezing Kiara's back making her moan loud enough for him to hear.

While Kovu was squeezing her back, Kiara was rubbing behind Kovu's neck with one paw and stroking his chest with the other. When they finished the kiss, their blushing intensified greatly. They laid on their backs for a while looking at each other and occasionally they would give the other a lick.

"Can we sleep here tonight?" asked Kiara hopefully. Kovu nodded and kissed Kiara on her lips and she snuggled up to him.
They closed the gap between them, nuzzled one more time, and fell fast asleep in their Private Love Cave.

Author's note: I am so sorry for the short chapter you see I was getting very frustrated with the amount of errors and I was trying to edit it properly.