Friend; definitely. Foe; maybe.

As Kiara walked through the sunny fields her plan began to formulate in her mind
Kovu committed a terrible crime today; he teased her sexually.
And she was going to make him pay. He was going to pay dearly.
"Should I ignore him or should I pretend to be hurt," she said thoughtfully.

She had options, but none seemed wicked enough to make Kovu regret what he'd done. She wanted him to be driven mad with desire so he'd have no choice but to give in and give Kiara what she desired.

But when he was ready for her, she would do the right thing and tease him with her gorgeously toned body. But first she needed to lure him out of the cave and she had no idea how. If her darling sisters-in-law were here, doing that would be a chunk of monkey; but since they were alone, Kiara had to do everything on her own.

Her train of thought was abruptly interrupted when she heard a scream. It sounded like a female.
"Oh Kings! What ever is the matter, I hope she isn't in trouble," Kiara got up and rushed to where the screams were the loudest and the scene before her made her eyes widen in shock.

A leopard was dangling off a cliff and not four inches away, were two wildebeest locked in a fight.
"Help help someone help me!" she screamed, terror evident in her voice.
Not wanting to see what would happen if the wildebeest trampled on the leopard, Kiara rushed forward and stood in front of her.

"WILDEBEEST STOP NOW!" She yelled.
The frightened animals looked at Kiara and stopped immediately before they ran off.
Kiara then turned to the leopard and grabbed her by her paws to pull her to safety.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you so much for saving my life," said the leopard slightly out of breath. Kiara smiled and patted her shoulder.
"It's okay, I heard your scream and I just couldn't ignore it," said Kiara modestly.

The leopard laughed and gave Kiara a friendly hug which she gladly accepted.
"My name's Venicia," said the leopard extending her paw.
"Kiara," she replied  shaking her paw.
The pair walked away from the cliff and into the lush fields where they started to chat like old friends.

"So do you live here Venicia?" asked Kiara.
Venicia shook her head.
"I live way on the other side of Africa, the Mirihi Forest to be more precise," she said.
The name Mirihi Forest rang a bell in Kiara's head but she couldn't put her claws on what it was. Venicia's next question snapped her out of her thoughts.
"Where do you live Kiara?" she asked.

"Oh I live in the Pride Lands," she replied. On hearing the Pride Lands, Venicia's eyes widened.
"The P... Pride Lands?" she asked.
Kiara looked amused.
"Yes the Pride Lands, is something wrong?"
"Do you by any chance know someone named King Simba and Queen Nala?" Venicia asked.
Kiara laughed and looked at her paws.

"I do know them. They're my parents,"
In the blink of an eye, Venicia was on the grass bowing down to Kiara.
"Forgive me your highness I had no idea it was you. Please spare my life," she cried out near tears.
Kiara gasped and picked up Venicia in a hurry.
"Venicia please don't. It's okay you didn't know, I don't blame you,"

"Your highness what are you doing do far away from home? It isn't safe for the future Queen of the Pride Lands to stray so far away from home; and that too alone,"

"No Venicia you're mistaken. My family knows I'm down here. I'm on a honeymoon with my husband," said Kiara.
"Your husband?" asked Venicia utterly shocked.
Kiara nodded.
"Then that means that you're the Queen already,"
"No not yet. When my dad believes I'm ready,"
"I would love to meet your husband. Where is he?" asked Venicia.

"Well he's currently in the cave, and he's probably asleep," said Kiara grinning.
Venicia returned the grin and they continued to walk.
They were just about to take a drink from the waterhole when they heard a roar.