Stunned beyond words

When Kiara announced her decision to make Kovu her King, everyone was surprised.
"Kovu, you're making Kovu your king?" asked Chad in disbelief. "Yes Kovu. You've got a problem with that?" Kiara asked Chad harshly. "I love Kovu, and Kovu loves me. He's not becoming king because he want the perks of the position or because he's hungry for power and status. He's becoming king because he loves me and supports me."

Charise was furious at her words.
"Mother are you really going to allow this? Apparently princess prissy hot mouth doesn't know how to address people," she said. Kiara rolled her eyes and yawned in a bored manner.
"I don't know about you guys but talking to egomaniacs like them make me wanna faint. I have no time for you, leave the Pride Lands if you know what's good for you."

She was just about to walk past them when Chad grabbed her by her neck with his claws unsheathed.
"Kiara!" shouted Kovu. "Chad of you hurt her I won't spare you!"
"Yeah sure Kovu, whatever you say," Chad said rolling his eyes. Then he nodded to Charise who approached Kiara and pressed her contractions on the back of her neck and squeezed. Kiara cried out in pain and staggered against Chad then in the next instant, fell at their feet.

The pride was horror stricken as they saw Kiara faint right in front of their eyes.
"What was that princess? You wanted to faint because of people like us?" laughed Alisa wickedly. Kovu clenched his teeth and his claws ripped into the dirt. Anger boiled in his veins and threatened to suffocate him.
Without a warning he lunged at Chad and knocked him into the waterhole.

Vitani and Marisa followed suit, Vitani got Alisa and Marisa got Charise. They shoved them into the cold water and forced their heads under water. Frank and Nora dragged Kovu, Vitani and Marisa off of their children and ordered their lionesses to attack them.

Before the any of the lionesses could move however, Diana and Burnt Ebony jumped on Frank and Nora forcing them to release Kovu, Vitani and Marisa. Frank's lionesses advanced upon the pride landers and soon the lions on both sides were locked in brutal battle to the death!