Chapter 19

A/N - {Shalom bbys!!!!!! (Sorry, just a big fan of Piper Rockelle and the other members of the squad! Go check out their YouTube, Cameo, Instagram and TikTok!) It's Smita (@hugfia_love)! ILYSM!!!!!!!!!! I mean, like who could expect 3.6K reads, 106 likes, and 88 comments on your first story?? ILYSM!!!!!!!!!!!! And, sorry, for troubling you with me cliffhangers, but I guess they add to the fun! Comment down below what you think about them!!! And THANK YOU Again!!

PLEASE READ THIS NOTE!!!}

Hugo POV!

Dad had a stern look on his face when Papa asked him that - well, you know what. I was afraid he'd want to break the engagement, and, judging by the look on her face, I bet Sofia was too.

"Roland" Dad started "I'd be sad that Hugo won't be in Welshire near me, but I'd be honored if he married Sofia and became King of Enchancia in future."

"Yes! Thank you so so much Papa and Dad!" Sofia rejoiced.

Amber nudged Sofia by her elbow, and scolded her through little gestures.

"Oh, I mean, I'm delighted for your decision, Dad and Papa." Sofia said, curtsying.

"Sofia, all of this Crown Princess stuff may work for others, but not our family." Everyone except Amber said.

"Oh, Amber. See, you worry about little things which don't need to be worried about." Sofia nudged her.

"Sorry, Sof.." Amber said, awkwardly.

Sofia went straight and crashed into Papa, and then, Dad.

"Hey. You make me cry of happiness all the time, Sofia." Papa said.

"You're my own daughter, Sofia. Can't I send Hugo to Enchancia for my own daughter. And whenever I feel to meet him, and can come here, right?" Dad said, and I chuckled.

"It would be our honor if you visited us very often, Papa." She said.

Then, she hugged everyone and at last, she came upto me, and she didn't care whether everyone was looking, or whether she had to maintain herself because she was a Crown Princess, she just - well you can guess what she did, and i'm pretty sure you got it.

Everyone cooed an 'Awww' for us as she gave me the TIGHEST TEDDY BEAR HUG. Glad she didn't do something we'd do when we're in alone later, you know, the thing we've done a quadruple number of times, and something which starts with 'k' and rhymes with 'bliss'  ; )

We broke apart soon.

"Alright, Baileywick, you'll probably want to go start organizing the ball for Hugo's and Sofia's throne ascending ball, now?" Papa said.

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"Now, it's very late, so let's get to bed everyone. James, Desmond, would you mind showing Garrick and Magnus their rooms? Sofia has to get her medicines and rest."

"Sure." James and Des said.

"Hugo, Amber, take Sofia to her room, and sleep there only, today. We want Sofia energised for tomorrow's village trip, right? James and Des, escort Garrick and Magnus. I need to talk to these three."

"James, I'll come too. Wait." Mama said, and followed James and Des.

"Now, Sofia, this is only for your sickness, but, do you want Hugo to be with you again tonight? If you do, that's fine with me. Just tell me because if Hugo is not sleeping in his room, then I will cancel the morning maids duty in there."

"Yes, Dad. I'm fine with Hugo sleeping with me tonight. Amber is also there, but Hugo is stronger to lift me up if I faint again or something." Sofia said, chuckling

"Okay, then. Goodnight, all three of you. Get to bed early, it's the village trip tomorrow." Papa reminded.

All three of us went into Sofia's room, and I made her lie down already on her bed.

"I'll be back, Sof." Hugo said.

"Me too. Don't move until we arrive in case you might faint and fall." Amber said.

After sometime, I went into her room, dressed for the night, white a maroon button - up like Axel has, and my favourite trousers. Amber was not there yet, so I went and softly kissed Sofia. We broke apart soon.

"What do you think, would I be able to manage my protector duties, be a storykeeper, and be an entire kingdom's Queen at the same time?" She asked, and I rubbed her back.

"Shhh....Don't worry about this right now. I'm sure you'll do it though. And, even if you need help, I'll be right by your side the entire time."

"I knew you always would." She smiled and began inching in.

As we were getting closer, Amber entered, and smirked.

"I don't mind your celebrating for becoming Crown Prince and Princess of Enchancia, but wait, lemme set up my tent to the other side, and by that time get all  kissy - faced, I don't mind it. But don't do it in front of me." Amber said, still smirking.

Me and Sofia chuckled at this. But, when she turned away, we really did need some energy from each other. We kissed for an entire minute.

"Well, let's get to sleep." Amber said.

"No, Sofia promised me that she would tell me all her secrets of her storykeeper and protector business."

"Okay then." 

Sofia told me every single thing within an hour.

"Ooh. So that's why you were late to the graduation?"

"Yes. I thought Prisma did not complete the spell though, but she had, and Vor was released."

"Can you please sing that song you were telling me about how you defeated Vor?" I pleaded.

"Sure, but Vor sang it too, and - Wait, Amber knows the song. She can sing from Vor's side!" Sofia chirped.

"Amber, shall we?" She asked.

"Sure thing, sis."

A/N - Amber Singing - Italic and Sofia Singing - Italic + Underline. 

"You've always had a friend or two
Someone to lend a hand
When times are tough you look to them
To get out of a jam
But no matter where you turn
There's no one here but you
You're all alone, you're greatest fear
Has finally come true

Just because I'm by myself
Does not mean I will fold
I don't need help to battle you
I just need to be bold

Spare me your heroic speech

We both know you are wrong

I'm not afraid to stand alone
Oh my dear, you won't be standing long
You're on your own, can't run away
You've met your match this very day
I'm on my own but won't give in
I'll get back up to fight again

The good in you is fading fast
And when it's gone you're mine as last
But like the sun, I'll rise once more
Until night falls and wins the war

There's a bond you'll never know
A power you can't feel
The love you give comes back you
And makes you strong as steel

If I remember those I love
I keep them close to heart
My love will shine from deep within
And chase way the dark

My darkness can not be denied
Your little light won't last
I'll show you where real power lies
One final wicked blast
You tired your worst to keep me down
But I'm still standing tall

How can this be happening?
Because I stand for one and all

I'm on my own I found the light
To see me through the darkest night

You're just a girl, this cannot be!

I'm more than that but you can't see
I may be small and on my own
But I can feel how much I've grown
My will is strong my heart is true
My love will be
The end
Of
You!"

"Whoa! Nice Song!" I said, clapping.

Amber and Sofia curtsied.

We laughed and talked, after some time, I gave Sofia her medicine, and we fell asleep.