Chapter 31

Sofia POV

Hildy and Zandar had a serious face after my question.

"Hildy - I'm sorry - You don't have to answer if -" I started.

"No, Sofia. It's actually good news. I just wanted it to be a mega - huge surprise for your birthday. You're one of my best friends, are you not?"

Crap, I forgot my birthday was coming.

"Yes, of course, I am!"

"Well, so, our secret's out. I'm pregnant." Hildy said, standing up.

It took a minute for everyone to register that, and we all stood up, in delight though, but we were too shocked to say anything. I spoke up.

"Congratulations, Hildy! When did this happen?"

Hildegard and Zandar blushed.

"Well, the night of the ball where you congratulated us on our wedding, and Hugo teased Zandar about the rest of our family, Zandar and I left right after your Mother's announcement." She started.

"Oh, yes! I recall, You and Zandar weren't there during the dance." I said.

"Yes, and when we got home, Zandar was well - so horny due to Hugo's words that he fucked me up, forgetting we had no protection on.." She laughed.

"Well, so that also explains why you didn't pick dare Hildy, because we'd give you 7 minutes in heaven, and that wouldn't be okay for you baby." Amber spoke up.

"Exactly, Amber." Hildegard said, and glanced at Zandar, who had been lustfully looking at Hildegard's breasts the entire time.

I smirked, and so did Hugo. We whispered something to each other.

"Well, Hildy, mind if you give you another one? A dare? It's not 7 minutes in heaven, I promise!" Amber asked.

Hildegard POV

I looked at Amber, but then agreed.

"I dare you and Zandar to make out in that closet room. But due to the little baby, there's one rule. Zandar, do whatever you want, but do not fuck Hildegard."

I looked towards my husband, who nodded at Amber, and thanked her, while we all laughed.

A/N - Skip till You're Free if you don't like this stuff.

Me and Zandar went into the closet room, and well, are we experienced.

Zandar instantly kissed me, and he knew I had no lingerie on, so he threw away my nightgown with his mouth, and squeezed my nipples with his hand.

"Ahh - Don't stop, that feels so good!"

I undressed him, and kissed his dick.

He got me to my feet again, kissed me, and then sucked my breasts really hard.

I got down again, and put his entire dick in my mouth, and sucked it.

After an entire five minutes, he cummed, and I drank it up.

He made lie down and kissed my pussy, inserted his tongue, and began eating me so fast that my legs shivered.

"Ahh - "

I cummed soon, and he took out two fingers, and rammed them in me, moving very fast.

I once again let myself cum, all over his fingers.

He then looked at me.

"I know Amber said not to, but she'll never know. It won't hurt one last time before the baby." Zandar said.