Chapter 2

SOFIA POV

As we were going to school,I was scared of what Dad wanted to talk to us about.

"Hey, Amber, what do you think Dad wants to talk to us about? Have we done something wrong?"

"Oh, Sof, not at all. I know you have an excitement and tension of whatever Daddy wants to talk to us about. But even I am feeling the same way. Don't worry, everything will be fine" 

Amber chuckled.

As we reached school, we met Cass, Cora and Liz.

Ooh, Lemme introduce them to you.

Princess Cassidy comes from Schlenburg kingdom. She has strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes. 

Princess Coraline comes from Corinthia Kingdom. She has auburn, long hair like mine and brown eyes.

Princess Elizabeth comes from Kingdom Torghen. She has black hair and green eyes.

"Hey guys!" Amber and I exclaimed rushing towards the three.

"Oh we missed you all so much." We said to each other while hugging.

Coraline POV

"Hey, do you know that I am now betrothed? My dad set me up with Prince Arden during the holidays. He came to me when I was practicing Ice Dancing at the pond frozen by our sorceress and he said "Cora, can speak to you after your ice dancing practice?" I said.

When I went to my room, he was already there sitting on my bed. 

"Dad, what happened, have I done something wrong?"

"No, my dear. I just wanted to talk to you about your future. You're now betrothed to Prince Arden of Kingdom Chubukhov."

Sofia POV

As we were talking near our lockers as class hadn't started yet, I noticed a tall boy coming out of the principal's office. He had green eyes, brown hair which was put on the right side of his head. Why did he look so familiar?

He smiled at me and then left the place.

As school got over, we all set aboard on our coaches and flew for home.