Chapter 37

Sofia POV

One and a half years later....

I woke up at 6:30 a.m. to see a naked Hugo still snoring away.

He had gone away on October 8th of the last to last year, and we never had sex after that. We just met a lot, every day, spent the day together, and then Hugo returned to Welshire in the evenings.

But yesterday, he had come over and announced he would be spending the night, and we had sex. 

But still, I couldn't sleep after that.

I mean, how can I sleep the day before I was Queen? Nervousness and Excitement ran through my body.

I woke up Hugo with a kiss on his dick, and we had sex until 7 a.m., and then we went into the shower.

"So, babe, today's a good day." Hugo said.

"Yes, but tomorrow's  the best day. Our wedding. Finally." I said, and we kissed.

"When are all the coronations exactly?" He asked.

"Amber, James and You will be crowned as rulers after the wedding reception tomorrow, at our respective Kingdoms. But, For now, Des will be coronated at noon in Coumore, Vivian will be coronated at about 3 in the afternoon, and I will be coronated in the evening, at about 6 p.m." I said.

"Hmmm. So, Des must be getting prepared to leave." Hugo said.

"Yes, and Amber told me last evening she'd leave with him early, as the Future Queen of Coumore."

"Okay. Shall we get downstairs too?" Hugo asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I said. 

We already wore our outfits for the coronation day and went downstairs. 

Everyone was already in their outfits.

A/N - Sorry, I could only give you the three princesses' outfits.

Sofia's gown