Chapter 40

Sofia POV

We went and dressed upstairs, sharing a short kiss.

I wore a plain nightgown with plain inners.

Hugo wore an olive green button up with grey pants.

I combed my hair and let it down, and we went downstairs.

As we were approaching Mom and Dad, and we saw them, Hugo held up my usual tiara, the official queen tiara.

"What - Why did you bring this?" I said, as we'd reached Mom and Dad and were standing right beside them.

"Well, you forgot it in our room." He said.

I slapped my forehead.

"Why on Earth would I need it in the night?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah." He said.

Dad got up.

"Sofia, wear it. When you go back to your room, remove it. Can I crown you? I didn't get an oppurtunity to crown my own daughter due to that law."

"Sure, Dad." I smiled.

Hugo gave Dad the tiara, and he put in on my head. I hugged Dad.

Then, we all sat talking and laughing, until it was 1:30 am.

"Wow. The time flew by so quick." Dad said, looking at the time.

"Yeah. It did." Hugo said.

Mom and Dad smirked and whispered something to each other.

"Hey. You both better get upstairs in bed then. It's late. And, by the way, about that, Baileywick won't come in your room next morning, so don't worry and bother in the morning to get dressed." Dad teased.

"Oh, Dad! It's nothing like that! We're very tired, and we're going to sleep!" I said.

"Famous last words from every newly married couple. Go, have fun!" He teased, and I groaned.

Soon, we went away to our room, and Mom and Dad departed to their room.

Well, you all know Dad was right, wasn't he?

A/N - Skip until 'You're Free' if you don't like this stuff.

Hugo locked the door, and started kissing me hard.

I had an off shoulder nightgown on, and he, while kissing me, too both of his hands and ripped it into two.

I took off Hugo's clothes, and we were only left in our inners.

"You know" I said. "That was the last non - revealing gown I had."

"You don't need any clothes with me in the night." He said, huskily.

"And at sleepover parties?" 

"You can always ask your Amulet for one, but, I'll rip it off whenever you wear it in the night with me." He said, nuzzling my neck. It was already 2:30 a.m.

We threw away each other's inners. 

Hugo sucked my breasts hard, and I moaned, giving his dick a handjob.

After some time, I sat up upright and made Hugo lie down on the bed and stroked his dick with my hand, and licked the tip.

Soon, I had his entire thing in my mouth, and I went up and down, and he moaned.

He soon cummed in about 10 minutes in my mouth and threw me on the bed, and started eating me out. I moaned out loud.

I cummed in 5 minutes, and then he stroked my pussy lips, and rammed two fingers in me.

He finger - fucked me for long, and I then I cummed.

It was 4 o' clock in the night.

Hugo made me lie down, positioned himself, and entered me.

"Ahh - go deeper, Hugo." I moaned.

He started fucking me hard, and I moaned. We continued for about two hours.

I cummed maybe - like - a lot.

When he exited me, I gave him a good handjob, and I felt he was still hard.

He lied down, and put me on top of him. Giving him another handjob, I straightened his dick, and made him enter me. I totally lied down on him, and we fucked that way for an hour, and fell asleep at about 7 a.m.

A/N - You're Free!

Roland POV

Well, it's striking 9 a.m., and our King and Queen are not down yet! Me and Miranda were on our thrones in the throne room.

Wonder what happened.

"Your Majesties, shall I go check on King Hugo and Queen Sofia, and ask them to come downstairs?" Baileywick asked.

"No, Baileywick. Me and Miranda will go and check on them." I said, and started to get up.

Miranda pulled me back down.

"Rollie, you sit, I'll go check on them." She said.

Miranda POV

I told Roland not to go check on Hugo and Sofia. No wonder what they could be doing right now!

I opened their door slowly to hear snoring.

I pushed it a little more open, and saw that they were completely wrapped in the duvet cover, and all their clothes were thrown about. I smirked, shut the door, and went away.

I came down to the throne room, and asked all the staff there to leave me and Roland alone for a few minutes.

When they were all gone, I smirked at Roland.

"What is it, Miranda?" Roland asked, confused.

"Well, it looks like our King and Queen had some serious fun last night, and are sleeping soundly right now." I whispered.

Roland smirked.

"Okay, but they have a lot to do today, so who's gonna wake them up?" He asked.

"Let's both go. I know they'll get too shocked, and perhaps even scream, but someone's got to wake them up, it's nine!" I whispered back.

"Good idea, Miranda." 

We both went towards Sofia and Hugo's room, and pushed it open, then quickly closed the door after entering. Thank God they were both wrapped up well.

"Sofia? Hugo?" I said.

"Sofia? Hugo? Wake up!" Roland said, and Sofia instantly woke up.

"Whoa. What are you - Ahhh!" Sofia yelled.

"Babe, why are you yelling? What is it?" Hugo sprang up, and noticed us.

"Ahhhhh!!" He yelled.

They both hid under the blanket.

We laughed.

Sofia took her face out of the blanket.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"9:30 a.m." Roland replied.

"What? Hugo, c'mon wake up!" She shouted.

"Let me sleep! We only slept at 7!" He yelled, and Sofia facepalmed herself.

"Can you be a little down?" She scolded.

"Well, who knew you'd have fun for soooo long?" I said.

"Mom! It wasn't me! It was Hugo!" Sofia said.

"What?" Hugo said, taking his face out of the blanket.