Chapter 54

Sofia POV

Me and Mom went back to our rooms to wake our husbands up. After all, it was 8 a.m.

I kissed Hugo, and he woke up.

"Hey, babe. You good now?" He asked, yawning.

"Yeah. Much better." I said.

"Wait, when did you get dressed? And, I was inside you. How - " He said.

"Well, I made you exit me, and I went to the boys' room, they were wailing for breakfast. Mom was there and she helped me." I said.

"Where's Mom now?" He asked.

"She went to wake Dad up." I said.

"Okay. Let's take a shower." He said, and we went to take a shower, and got dressed.

The rest of the day passed really quick. 

We had sex tonight, and we fell asleep.

Nine months later.....

"Hugo! Come here soon! Arthur!" I yelled.

"Babe?" Hugo appeared.

"Look, Arthur's racing off that way, not wishing to eat." I said.

"I'll get him for you." Hugo laughed.

Hugo picked Arthur up. They were ten moths old, and raced over anywhere, crawling around. Papa told me Hugo was like that when he was a baby.

Not to mention, 6 months ago, Amber gave birth to my nephew, Prince Lucas.

And, about two weeks ago, Vivian had given birth to a girl, Princess Ava.

Looks like these boys inherited everything from their father.

"Where are you rushing off to, Young Prince?" Hugo asked, Arthur in his arms.

"Da - Dad." I heard someone.

"Who Dad?" I asked, feeding Edward his cereal.

Suddenly, I froze.

Hugo was frozen into place too, looking at Arthur.

"M - Mo - Mom." I heard Edward.

We both looked at Edward next.

"Mom, Dad! Come here!" I suddenly yelled.

"Dad." Arthur said.

"Mom." Edward said.

Mom and Dad came rushing in.

"Sofia, what is it?" Mom asked.

"Did Arthur crawl - run away from eating his cereal again?" Dad asked.

"Yes, he did. But that's not the main thing. Edward, Arthur, say that again!" I said.

The boys looked at me and gurgled.

"Yes, yes, try." I urged, but they kept on gurgling.

"They just had spoken 'Mom' and 'Dad'." Hugo explained.

10 minutes passed, but the boys didn't say anything but gurgle.

Mom and Dad smiled.

"You two are too excited for their first word, you must've imagined it. Never mind." They turned around, and began to leave.

"Mom." Edward spoke up.

"What is it, Hu - " Mom and Dad froze, and turned around.

"Dad." Arthur said.

Mom and Dad looked in delight, and picked up the boys, who gurgled again.

They looked at us, and we nodded.

"Finally! I've been waiting for this day so long!" Dad cheered.

"Dad." Edward said, cuddling with Dad.

"Mom." Arthur said, cuddling with Mom.

"Uh Uh." They both said.

"Grand Dad." Dad said.

"Grand Mom." Mom said.

Edward and Arthur understood that, and tried it.

"G - g - " They tried.

"Never mind." Mom and Dad hugged them. "You'll get it."

The boys gurgled again, and Arthur, the naughtier of the two, jumped from Mom's arms, and Mom screamed.

Hugo caught Arthur in time, but I had wrapped him lightly with the rope from my enchantlet too.

We both smiled, and took a breath of relief.

We released Arthur, who crawl - ran away, and Edward ran away too and we ran after them. They crawled down the stairs, and ran under the dining table. Hugo tried to go after them, but bumped his head on the dining table, and fell. 

The boys giggled at Hugo and took off again.

Baileywick saw us, and he, Violet and Suzette started chasing with us too.

Hugo got up, and we resumed the chase.

"These two maybe like Hugo, but they're a lot like James too." Dad said, running.

We chased from room to room.

The boys again reached the dining table area, and crawled under the dining table.

I looked at my amulet shining, and had an idea.

"I wish to be small." I said, shrunk down, and as soon as I tried to run after the boys again, someone scooped them up.

I came out of the table, and and returned to my normal size.

I see a man and a woman holding both of the boys, one each, and I was shocked. So were everyone else, Mom, Dad and Hugo.