Chapter 42

Sofia POV

"I'll send Dad, Axel and Bri a message to come over in the evening right away." I nodded, and Hugo rushed off.

"Sooo, little sister, not so little now, going to become a mother, - "

"Come to the point, Amber. What do you want to say?" I asked.

"Are you excited for this?" Amber yelled.

Mom and Dad chuckled at her.

"Every to - be mother is. Just nervousness mixes with her excitement, Amber. You get to know soon." Mom winked, at Amber.

"Hey - how long did you guys have fun for last night?" Amber asked, smirking.

"From 1:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. in the morning." Dad smirked.

"Oh my - Hold on. How did you know that, Daddy?" Amber asked.

"Well,  these two were not waking up until 9, and the to - do scrolls were filling up, so, your mother and I went to wake them up, and they were sleeping, thank god we didn't see them though, they were well wrapped in the blanket." Dad laughed.

We all laughed after that.

"It'll take 2 or 3 days for myself to be habituated to the No - Baileywick mornings!" I said.

"Queen Sofia." Baileywick said, from behind.

"Yes, Baileywick?"

"Shall we start on the to - do scrolls?" He asked.

"How many things are there on it?" I asked.

He rolled over the scroll, and I found a mile of it.

"Huh. I really know now how you felt to this, Mom and Dad." I said, and we all chuckled.

"Okay, Baileywick. Just let Hugo come back after posting that message to Papa and Axel." I said.

"King Hugo had just given it to me to deliver it, and Mr. Pigeon already took it away." He replied.

"What? Where is he then? I'll just go check on him." Everyone in the room smirked.

"Oh, allow me to check, Queen Sofia. I'll see to it. And, congratulations." Baileywick smiled.

"Thank You, Baileywick. You're the best steward a King or a Queen could have. And, not only that, you're also part of our family! Just that I'm annoyed you won't stop calling me 'Princess Sofia' when I was not crowned, and now you're like 'Queen Sofia' all the time."

"Hey, i'm back!" Hugo yelled, coming out of nowhere.

"Hey, Hugo! Where did you vanish to?" I asked, getting up.

"Whoa, Whoa. Calm down there. I was in our room."

"For what? You said you'd come back after posting that message." I said.

"Looks like the hormones are working already." Hugo said, absent - mindedly.

"What? Hmph. Go away, then. Stay in our room only." I said, annoyed, and turned my face.

"Babe, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way." Hugo said, and gave me a kiss, and everyone cooed.

"Okay, it's fine. But, really, what were you doing upstairs?" I asked.

"I'll tell you in private, later." He said, and everyone smirked.

"Okay, but for now, let's work on the to - do scrolls." I said, and Hugo looked at the preaded out scroll.

"Oh my. Let's get a move on, then." He said.

I turned to all four of my siblings. Yes, Des and Viv are my siblings now, aren't they?