Chapter 68

Sofia POV

Morning came, and I woke up.

Hugo was still sleeping after all that sex we had last night, but I knew I had to be alerted for Sabrina and Heather.

Two babies' wail was heard.

There we go.

I got dressed in the off shoulder gown that was thrown on the handles of the door, and rushed out.

Mom was just coming upstairs, and I saw that Edward and Arthur were rushing up too.

We headed towards the babies' room.

"How come you both woke up sooo early? It's like 7 in the morning!" I asked, amused.

"Our sisters are crying, Mom." Edward protested.

"So did you." I said, and they looked up in confusion.

"Babies cry in the morning and anytime else when they're hungry." I said.

"Then why did you and Grand Mom wake up at all? Me and Baby Bro could've fed them their pancakes." Edward said.

Mom and I looked at each other, and laughed.

"Dearies, babies don't eat pancakes. Babies drink their mother's milk. So did you." Mom chuckled, bending down to the boys.

Baileywick came up the stairs.

"Your Majesties, if you need to feed the princesses, allow me to escort Prince Edward and Prince Arthur downstairs." He said.

"Thanks, Baileywick." I said.

"But I wanted to see how Brina and Heather eat!" Edward and Arthur said.

"Uh, " I started, finding words.

"But the whipped cream on your pancakes will melt off. Go run, boys." Hugo said, coming out of nowhere, fully dressed in his nightwear.

The boys looked at each other, exchanging worried glances, and rushed downstairs.

We laughed, and entered the girls' room.

"Mom, you can go wake up everyone. I'll help Sofia." 

"Good idea, Hugo." Mom said, and left.

I sat crosslegged, and Hugo helped me position the babies.

"When did you wake up?" I asked.

"I felt empty because you weren't inside me anymore, so I woke up." Hugo winked, and laughed.

"Shut up. Stop saying all that stuff in front of the kids!" I scolded.

"Do the girls really understand what I'm saying?" He asked.

"Well, now, that might be true." Sofia smirked.

We saw that the girls were done, and we made them burp, and they slept.

We walked out of the room.

A/N - Skip if you don't like all this stuff..

We entered our room and Hugo shut the door.

We undressed, and went into the washroom. Hugo kissed me tight, pinning me to the wall.

I wrapped my legs around him and his dick was touching my pussy.

"Uh Oh." Hugo said, in between kisses.

"What?" I moaned as Hugo kissed my neck

"I'm not wearing protection." He said.