Chapter 56

Hugo POV

He flew very quick, and I saw him arrive.

Mateo and Elena were on their thrones, looking worried.

"Hugo. Make Elena wear the amulet until I'm out." I said, and he gave it her.

She wore it, and I granted her the power to speak to me.

"Sofia! How did you wind up inside there?" She asked.

"Long story, Elena. I need Mateo to free me. Is Flo still outside the castle?"

"She is, destroying almost everything." Elena said.

"We need a great deal of magic to free me. Tell Mateo to turn Hugo into a fairy, and tell him to fly to our castle, and get Cedric, The teachers of RPA, and Lucinda, and my family atleast." I said.

"Roger that. Mateo, can you turn Hugo into a fairy?" She asked.

"Sure, dear." Mateo held out his tamborita.

He changed Hugo into a fairy, who flew away.

Hugo asked Elena to take the amulet off for a second, and I saw he gave it a peck lightly. I blushed, and I saw the amulet turned red.

Elena wore the amulet again, and waved to Mateo and Hugo, who were just about to take off.

"I Love You, Sofia. I'll get you out in no time." I heard Hugo.

"I Love You too." I mumbled, and there was a lot of light in the amulet.

Elena was scared, and she took it off, and placed it on the couch.

A wondrous change was coming in my body.

"Elena! Keep a big water tub there, now!" 

Elena ran into her castle, and ordered the guards. They did it, and I was ready.

I positioned my hand up, and with a giant boost of light, I sprang up the amulet, and into the water.

A/N - Guess what happened to Sofia? Look!

I was in the bottom of the tub, and then I rose up

"Sofia, you're okay!" Hugo cheered. "Why are you in that tub of water though?" He asked.

I lifted up my tail to let him see.

"Something happened to me inside the amulet, and I got this very strong tail, as if I'm a real mermaid by birth! I saw a light at the top of the amulet, which filled the amulet with water, temporary water, and I swam up, and saw that there was an opening!"

"Well, I guess this belongs to you, Sofia." Elena said, and put the amulet on me, which glowed.

"I wish I was human again!" I saw my mermaid self was disappearing.

"Everyone, please go out of this room, now! Hugo can stay, though." I yelled, took a deep breath, and went underwater.

When everyone was gone, Hugo called me up. I released myself, and took a deep breath.

"Whoa - " He started.

"Yeah, yeah. But, please, don't tell this to anyone. It isn't my fault! I don't know how this happened!" I protested.

Hugo nodded, and called Aunt Tilly. I went underwater, so only my head was visible. Aunt Tilly gasped.

"Sofia! What happened?" She asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I'd have to ask Elena for a dress. I have my tiara on my head though." I said, pointing up.

Roland POV

I was making the maids and Baileywick clean Hugo and Sofia's room, and decorate it.

"I want everything to be perfect for Hugo and Sofia's first wedding anniversary! Put only roses, Sofia is allergic to other flowers!" I commanded.

Baileywick came up to me.

"Your - " He started.

"Roland. Not Your Majesty." I said again, trying to make Baileywick remember so that he'd call me and Miranda by our names."

"Okay, Roland. Doesn't Queen Sofia have a single pair of her official protector uniform?" He asked.

"She does. She just wore it and went to Avalor." I said.

"But, that's not possible. If there's only one pair of that outfit, then she must be wearing it, not me holding it, Roland." He lifted his hand, and I gasped.

"That's strange." I said.

Sofia POV

"That's strange." Hugo said.

"What's strange?" I asked, while Elena was bringing me an outfit.

"The sky - it's a little grey. Is it going to rain?" Hugo said.

Elena came rushing in with a gown, and said something alarming.

"Sofia! Flo's growing more and more!" She said.

A/N - Sofia's dress.

I out the gown on, and signalled everyone to come in

"I know what to do now, Elena. Bring me a love, and a shrinking potion Mateo."

"But - Sofia - the antitode potion - " Mateo said.

"Believe me, Mateo. Uh - before you go, give Hugo and Elena wings." I said.

He did it, and rushed off.

He soon came back with the two potions.

I gave the love potion to Elena, and the shrinking potion to Hugo.

"You two, I'll distract Flo. Pour the love and shrinking potion on Flo right when I tell you." I said, and we took off.

We all reached Flo, who snorted and growled at us.

Hugo and Elena went invisible with Mateo's help.

"Hey, alpacamundi! Catch me if you can!" I yelled.

I flew around the castle.

Flo raced after me.

"Follow Flo. Fast." I said.

Flo growled, and tried to strike me.

I ducked, but I lost my balance and I was falling. Hugo yelled.

"Sofia - " He said.

"Hugo - " I extended my arm.