Chapter 33

Sofia POV

"Good morning, Princess Sofia and Prince Hugo." Baileywick said.

"Uhm..Good morning, Baileywick!" I said.

I looked at Hugo and then at the time. 8 a.m.

Well, we came into my room at 12, fucked until 4, slept, then fucked from 6 to 7, and then fell asleep.

So, it looks like we slept only about 3 and a half hours.

"Did you catch a good night's sleep m'lady?" Violet asked.

I yawned.

"I sure did. Probably the best night of my life." I smiled.

Hugo POV

Well, I'm awake, I'm awake, alright!

Suddenly, Violet came in. I just decided to sleep in until she went away and surprise Sofia after that.

Violet combed Sofia's hair, and put her tiara on her head.

"Did you catch a good night's sleep m'lady?" Violet asked her.

"I sure did." Sofia started, which caught me off - guard because we slept only like 3 hours. 

"Probably the best night of my life." Sofia smiled, and I secretly smirked.

"Well, then I'll leave you to it. Breakfast in about 50 minutes." Violet said.

"Okay, Violet. We'll be down. I'll just wake up this dimwit." Sofia said, and Violet laughed, and walked away, closing the door.

Sofia was just coming over me, but I caught her and rolled her over, so I was on top of her.

She was shocked.

"The best night of your life, huh?" I asked.

"What else would it be? I'm sorry we couldn't keep our promise though." She smiled.

"Me too." I said.

We shared a short kiss.

"Okay, crawl out of bed, lazybones. I'm gonna go take a bath." She said, walking away.

I pulled her, bringing her closer to me again.

"You mean we're gonna go take a bath, right?" I asked.

"Okay." She smirked.

A/N - Skip to 'You're Free' if you don't like this stuff. 

We undressed in her built - in closet, and kissed and kissed our way to the washroom.

We locked the door when we were in.

Sofia filled the bath with water and we both got in.

She gave me a handjob and I squeezed her breasts.

She knelt down on her knees and started giving me a blowjob. 

"Ahh - Babe, that feels so good!" I moaned.

In 5 minutes, I cummed in her mouth and she drank it all up, but allowed some cum to flow down her breast.

She positioned herself, and giving me a short handjob, made my dick enter her.

She moaned, and I started moving in a really fast motion, and we fucked for ten minutes until I cummed, whereas she had cummed quadruple number of times.

We kissed, my dick still inside her, and I inched closer as we kissed, so I really hit her G - spot, and she moaned loud, cumming a lot on my dick.