Chapter 46 ~ No Longer A Secret

°• When Your A Death Eater •°

"Get your filthy rich hands off me!" I snarled, shrugging off the blonde boys grip "oh, feisty today, are we Potter" he smirked. I stumbled into Dumbledores office, following closely behind my brother, and that snitch, Cho Chang.

I stood quietly as the pink devil, rambled on, having a go at Dumbledore "we saw your lies for what they really were, a smokescreen for your bid to seize control of the ministry" the Lady accused

"Naturally" The professor started "no Professor" Harry butted in "he had nothing to do with it, it was all me." He confessed "most Noble of you Harry to shield me, but as it's been pointed out, the parchment clearly says 'Dumbledores army's not Potters."

This was all wrong. I know my brother started this of his own accord, I know Dumbledore had nothing to do with it. "I instructed Harry to form this organisation and I, and I alone, am responsible for its activity. And it was I that instructed Harry to get Miss Potter here, to help with that." I looked up quickly at the sound of my name. There was no need for him to take all the blame. This was all mine and Harry's fault not his.

"Dispatch an owl to the Daily Prophet" Fudge ordered "if we hurry we might still make the morning addition." He hesitated for a moment "Dornish Chevy Volt, you will escort Dumbledore, to Askaban, to await trial for conspiracy and sedition"

"Oh I thought we might hit this little snag" The old man smiled. I watched, confused, as he turned and walked casually up the stairs to the second floor of his office. "You seem to labouring under the delusion that I'm going to, what was the phrase? Come quietly" i couldnt help but smirk at the amount of sass the old wizard had brought upon the ministry "well I can tell you this. I have no intention on going to Azkaban."

"I've had enough of this!" Umbridge squealed "take him!" All of a sudden, down flew Dumbledores Pheonix, exploding into a pile of flames as soon as Dumbledore touched it. And poof, the man was gone. Whoa was all I was thinking. "Well, " Kingsley said, breaking the silence "you may not like it Minister, but you cant deny, Dumbledores got style"

"Mr Malfoy take Miss Potter back to your dorms, Mr Weasley, you take Mr Potter and Miss Chang to theres." The Minister ordered.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Like I said the first time, take your hands off me!" I snapped, as soon as we were in the hall. He just smirked "you realise Potter, that you cant always get your way" Malfoy began "especially when your a death eater."

"What are you on about?" I asked, letting out a confused laugh. Then it hit me. And everything began to make sense. "Holy shit" was all I said "you know." His victorious smirk, that he had ever since he found the army, quickly vanished. His face was quilt ridden. "Know what Potter?" He questioned innocently. "Draco," I said through gritted teeth, "I am not in the mood. How do you know?" My eye brows furrowed in annoyance.

He walked up to me slowly. "We cant talk here." He pulled me into a nearby class room, by the looks of it, it was muggle studies. "how do you, how, how?" I stuttered. He took a deep breath before answering "the day of Cedrics memorial, I over heard you in the music room"

I paced around the class room, letting out the occasional stressed huff "why didnt you tell me you knew?" I quickly questioned "I dont know." He simply, slouching on one of the chairs as he did so. "Maybe I was hoping I heard you wrong or something."

Many thoughts were flowing through my head. Many conflicting questions and answers filled most of it. "But y/n" he said standing up "I cant let you do this." "Draco i dont have a choice. I have to" I sat down quickly on one of the chairs, my hands stressful running through my hair.

"I'm not going to let you do this, to save me, y/n" he sat opposite me, "that's why I did what I did. I thought that if i pushed you away, made you hate me, you..."

"I wouldn't have joined them" I finished off. He nodded, his eyes filled with guilt, more than I had seen before "but Draco, your not the only one he threatend." I confessed "he threatend my foster family. And whats worse,is that my foster mother is muggle born. So I am putting an innocent muggle family at risk, that have done nothing wrong. So no, I dont have a choice"

There was a moment of silence. We didnt say anything. Draco put his hand on mine, causing me to look over at him. "I'm sorry, for what I did. I could see how much the desicion was effecting you and I though that the best way to make it easier, was if I had nothing to do with you. But i had no idea about your family."

I quickly pulled my hand away from his, and stood up, getting ready to leave the room "I think it was best that you called it off when you did. I cant keep putting you in danger, and if we stayed together," I hesitated for a moment "I dont know what could happen."

Sorry this one took a little while for some reason I found this hard to right lmao

Draco told y/n he knows her little secret, what's going to happen now??

Hope you liked this chapter
~ Emily xx