part 44

MAYBE SOMEDAY <3

PART 44<3 !!

Recap- Riddhima's plan in full mode.Armaan annoyed by Atul and Riddhima's Proximity. Anjali Realizes Her true feelings.

All Riddhima wanted was to help Atul get with Anjali.But Armaan's Childish and angry mood Were taking different turns in her plan And she wasn't quite happy by his constant "I WILL SO KILL YOU" glares to Atul.She was Furious! Pehle hi Ye Anjali kya kam childish Behave kar rahi he ke isse Bhi Abhi Shuru Hona tha! She Told everyone to go Ahead And Enter A shop far ahead which she named. Everyone Agreed that they Had The Best Dresses be it Traditional or Modern. Muskaan Shanaya And Nikki Jumped to The Shop. Sapna was not a Shopping person and She was Bores Already. She Excused her self and left to attend a phone call with a Smile On her Face. Rahul and Abhi Followed them With worked over look.Anjali was In No Mood To Go! As she was still looking at Atul And Riddhima's Proximity still he was holding her by her waist. She didn't Feel Like Going but was pulled by Rahul. He was in the plan but didn't like seeing her like this. Armaan still behaved like he did not hear what had been instructed by Riddhima and kept looking here and There Ignoring her. Riddhima told Atul to go ahead with others and Tell them That Armaan And She would be with them in sometime as they had some work. Atul agreed and gave an uneasy smile to armaan which was ignored. Atul's Face Fell but Riddhima placed a Hand on his Shoulder and Told him to go ahead as she will handle him. After everyone Left Riddhima stood with both her hands on her waist and narrowing her eyes but as soon as she saw the cute little Angry Pout On his Face. She melted common who could be angry on such a cute little puppy! And Seriously who would like to see his love with any other person. Understanding his situation she moved in closer behind him and Tapped his Shoulder. Armaan Knew the Touch and Shrugged her Hand Off and Looked in the Opposite Direction. Riddhima again Went on the other side and patted him on his shoulder and He turned to ignore her. Riddhima still kept patient. She Slowly Held his Hand.but he didn't Bother Holding it. He was still angry!

Riddhima sweetly tugged at his Hand pulling him in a Certain Direction. Armaan Resisted but as Her Tugs Were persistent he started walking in the direction she pulled without bothering to look at her or observe the environment. He didn't know when he reached an area in the mall where none of the shops had Starting and they were gonna start in some days hence the crowd was the least. He suddenly became aware of the surroundings. The next minute he felt soft hands encircling his neck. Though he enjoyed every move of her body on his. He was still angry and somehow managed to subdue his passion and longing for her touch. He somehow tried to extinguish the flames that burned in his stomach and with a lot of Argument with his absolutely of no use heart he looked away. Huffing and Ignoring her. She Smiled at his behavior and shook her head. Slowly moving on her toes she moved ahead and kisses his forehead. He felt his Breath Getting stuck in his Throat why was it that this girl had managed to tie him down like this and every time his Body Entangled with hers he lost all the thoughts that he had or any feeling other than only absolute love. He had Forgiven her The minute She Had snuck her Arms around his Neck. But he didn't want to be the one who gave in just by a mere touch and that will then be used as his weakness. She knew her stubborn baby well. Without even removing her lips from his forehead she kissed her way down to his Deep dimple and Smiled Against the small crook on his cheek as she imagined how cute and adorable he looked because of them. As she traced her lips just near his Lips . His Hands without control on them encircled and Held her waist. Tampering with the soft flesh that seemed to tip off even at his touch. He hands pulled in neck but her lips stayed just fraction of seconds away from his. Her soft breath hit his lips and it became uncontrollable for him to control his urge but she enjoyed his thirst for her. His eyes were Closed as every inch of his body did not belong to him anymore. He was waiting her to come and complete the task she had started bit to his horror he felt her hands loosening around his neck! NO NO NO. His Mind screamed as the absence of just a closeness and he became impatient and jerked her body onto his. And Pulled her lips into His. He started the kiss slowly by first nibbling on her lower lip which made her gasp as she lost her senses at his touch. He started to pour out his love as his Lips smashed with hers. And he absorbed all the sweetness that he long awaited.