Part 51

Recap:~ Shanaya finds out about AR. They decide on a group dance to include Sapna. AR moments. Someone following Armaan.

N ab aage..

" Candles."
"Check"
"balloons"
" check."
" cake "
"check"
" decorations"
" check."
Riddhima: Aur Kuch baaki hai kya???
Armaan: No i think that's all..

Armaan and Riddhima were currently sitting in her house discussing about the surprise birthday party that they were going to throw for Padma.

Riddhima: yeh baaki sab kaha mar Gaye??? Kitna time legate hai aane mein!
Armaan: Cool down Riddhima voh log aate hi honge.. itni chinta kyu kar rahi ho.
Riddhima: Chinta kaise nahi karoon. Aaj mom ka birthday hai. Mujhe unke aane she pehele pura ghar sajana hai.. dekh nahi rahe kitna bada ghar hai ye. Hum are paas bas shaam tak ka samay hai. Agar koi gadbad ho gayi toh pura surprise kharab ho jaayega..
Armaan: Cause tumne gift kaha pe rakhi hai??? Wrap kiya the na usko??? Ya aise hi rakh diya????
Riddhima: Han Han Maine usse apne room mein rakha hai. Abhi laayi..
Saying this she went towards her room while Armaan once again checked the check list.
After checking it for the hundreth time he got up and stretched a little. They had been there from morning. Sitting planing evertrhing to do perfection. With Riddhima beside him all the time it was difficult for Armaan to concentrate on. Any thing but her. He would often zone out from what she was saying and keep looking at her. And yes he was caught doing it not once or twice but at least ten times. He went to the window looking out to see if their friends had arrived but no they were still nowhere to be seen. Never would they be on time for anything. Not that he complained. He just a little more extra time alone with Riddhima.
All of a sudden he heard a loud shriek. It was coming from Riddhima's room. He ran up the stairs and he was outside her room in no time. He looked around but did not find her anywhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anjie: Atul tumne sab theek she check kiya hai na??? Kuch rehe toh nahi gaya???
Atul: Nahi Anjalli Maine sab Kuch theek se check kiya hai..
Anjie OK good.. Oh dekho Rahul aur Muskaan bhi aa Gaye..
She said looking at the approaching car. And soon they all settled in the car were ready to go to Riddhima's house
Muskaan: Guys chale???
Atul: Haan kyu nahi..
Muskaan : Chalo driver hume Riddhima me ghar le chalo..
Rahul: Oye Muskaan main tera driver nahi hu.. Thee she baat kiya kar. Warna main gaadi start hi nahi karunga.
Muskaan: Oye kabutar kya bachho ke jaise zidd kar raha hai. Chal Ns varna him late ho jayenge. Bohot kaam pade hai.
Rahul: Pehele pyaar se bol..
Muskaan: uffo babaji he ladka aisa kyu hai????
Atul: Rahul ye ziddi hai rahul ye ziddi hai. Rahul he ziddi hai ziddi hai rahul ye ziddi hai
Anjie: Atul gana toh sahi she gaaya Karo. Its Dil ye ziddi not Rahul .
Atul: Main jaanta hu Anjalli. Par Abhi rahul hi zidd kar raha hai na toh Rahul Ziddi hua na.
Rahul: Chup ho jaa champ warna tu toh aahe pitega mujhse.
muskaan: Are chup ho jaao. Rahul kya tum please Hume Ridz ke ghar le chaloge??
She asked sweetly. Rahul smiled and started the vehicle while Anjie sighed in relief.
Rahul: Kya baat hai Muskaan aahe bohot khush lag rahi hai. Koi khaas baat.
Muskaan: nahi nahi toh. Voh aaj Padma Aunty ka birthday hai na isiliye.
She said giving a mischievous smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Padma was sitting in her office reviewing the papers of the recent contracts when she heard a knock on her door. Without looking up from the file she asked the person to come in and told the person to have a seat.
??: Looks like you are too busy. I think mujhe baad mein aana chahiye
Padma looked up at the sudden voice and a genuine smile touched her lips.
Padma: Are Shashank tum yaha kaise.??
Her eyes then saw what he was holding. It was a pretty bouquet of daisies. Shashank followed her gaze and smiled at her. He gave it to her and said.
Shashank: Happy birthday Padma.
Padma: Thank you so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But then he looked around once again and found out he was in the wrong room.He went to Riddhima's room and looked around once again and what he saw made him widen his eyes in shock and then he threw his head back and began laughing. Riddhima was sitting on the ground with the pieces of the gift that they had brought for Padma,in pieces beside her.
Riddhima: haso haso I'm sure tum he bohot maza aa raha hoga.
Armaan: Aur nahi toh kya! Aakhir karna kya chahati thi tum??? Bechare gift ke tukde tukde kar diye..