Part 53

"Chalte chalte yuhi rukh jaata hu main..

Baithe baithe kahi kho jaata hu main

Kehete kehete hi chup ho jaata hu main..

Kya yahi pyaar hai. Kya yahi pyaar hai.

Haa yahi pyaar hai haan yahi pyaar hai.."

Armaan whistled the tune while he drove his baby. A smile playing on his lips thinking about Riddhima. Something flashed in his eyes and he looked up only to find a pair of headlights coming his way. He turned his bike in time.

A: Phew that was close.!!

He was about to go further when somehow the truck that he was about to collide with before turned his way once again and he was thrown off in the air. He fell on the ground with a thud!! The helmet somehow  released and he hit his head. Before ArmaAn could decipher what happened his world blurred and darkness covered his vision.

Armaan ! Armaan !!! please Utho na Armaan please!!!

He heard someone calling him. He tried to open his eyes to look at the person who was calling him. But it hurt.his head hurt. His body hurt. The more he tried to open his eyes or even move his arms the pain increased. He tried to fight the pain but at last gave up and went back to the safety of the darkness where everything was fine . No pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir please wait here!! We cannot allow you inside". Riddhima heard The nurse telling Mr. Mallik as she saw the love of her life going into the OT. The red bulb turned on. All she could do was stand there and stair at it hoping that this was just a nightmare she was having and not reality . That Armaan was fine peacefully sleeping at his house. Mr. Mallik came behind her and enveloped her in a hug. But did not say anything. He then made her sit on the metal chair and sat down beside her. Padma came back to Riddhima after completing the paperwork and hugged Riddhima.

P: don't worry Riddhima! Usse Kuch nahi hoga. Riddhima just nodded but didn't say a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan could here voices around him but couldn't make out what they were saying. He tried to open his eyes. But they were too heavy and then he fell back into his blissful sleep.

Riddhima stood there as she saw inside. A Part of her Heart breaking and her breahmth Choking to see her love fighting to be alive. She cursed herself to even let him Go back That day. She stood there tears finding their Path down her Cheeks. When she felt a Hand on her shoulder. She Turned back to See mayank's sad face in front of Hers. She clung to him as if for her life. And began Sobbing loudly and terribly. All who mattered to armaan were present there and seeing Riddhima cry everyone else couldn't stop the tear which formed in their eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep!! Beep!! Beep! Beep!! Beep!!

Somebody stop that irritating noise Armaan thought. How was a person supposed to sleep when this constant sound played in the background. How much ever he tried to sleep he couldn't. He tried to move his hand to hit whatever was disturbing him but a pain shot to his head as soon as he tried to move his hands. He couldn't understand anything. He opened his eyes at least tried to but it felt like someone had put 10kg wait on them. Well that would be a good exercise her thought. His eye lashes too would grow muscles. After what seemed like an eternity he was able to open his eyes successfully. He looked around and saw GREEN. Everything green greeted him. Green walls. White tiles. Green curtains. A distinct smell of medicine. And his ears caught the beeping sound again. He turned to look and found a machine. An ECG machine. He recognised. And mentally patted his back. He was truly a genius. No one could ever beat him. He smiled  but it hurt. Actually everything hurt.