PART 20

C'mon guys vote!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan: I love you so much Shona!! Riddhima laughed at his reaction but hugged him back.

Riddhima: I love you more Agapi mou!!

She was just saying that when armaan exclaimed.."BAAARIIISSSHHHH"and quickly started running from there holding the guitar in one hand and holding riddhima's wrist in the other. When riddhima did not budge, He stopped and gave her a surprised look.

Armaan : Riddhima! kya hua?? chalo jaldi!! bohot jor se baaarish ho rahi he!

Riddhima : Ruko na armaan! dekho kitna mast lag raha he!! let's wait and have some fun.

Saying this riddhima collected some droplets in her palms and splashed them on armaan's face, who became stunned.

Armaan : Riddhima ye kya bachpana he!! Kal bhi tum bheeg gayi thi! aise roj bheegogi toh phir toh tumhe bimaar hi pad jaana he!! I don't want to listen to any thing! chalo Right now!!

Riddhima : Ooofoo!! armaan! stop acting like my mom! and chup chaap bheego!! and see we are already wet!

Armaan : Nahi na baby! please chalo!!

Riddhima blushed when he called her baby and shyly looking downwards and just nodded her head in a yes! Armaan chuckled seeing the effect he had on her but did not leave the chance,caught her wrist and dragged her towards home.On finally reaching the gates of the villa , drenched in rain armaan left riddhima's hand. He slowly came near her and with his cold fingers put a strand of her beautiful wet hair behind her ear,Thats when she sneezed. Armaan became red in anger.

Armaan : Dekha!! dekha!! bola tha na mat bheego but nahi meri baat sunta kon he!! abh ho gaya na zukaam! Aur bano miss "nature devi"!!

He was saying this when he too sneezed and riddhima could not control her laughter, and started laughing! armaan gave riddhima a stern look!

Armaan : Hass kya rahi ho!!?? ye sab tumhare wajah se hua he!

Riddhima : WHAT!? mere wajah se?? mene kya kiya?? Abh thodi na god mere best friend he ke mein bolu "aleh mere babu ko nahi bheegna toh baarish nahi hogi!!"

Armaan : kyaaA???

Riddhima : Suna nahi kya behre!!

Armaan : Oye! woh nahi tumne abhi mujhe kya bulaya??

Riddhima understood what he was referring too and what she had blabbered away!

Riddhima: nahi kuch bhi toh nahiiiii

Armaan : ridddhhiiimmmmaaa

Riddhima: kya he armaan!

Armaan : tumne abhi mujhe tumhara babu bulaya !!

Riddhima : haan toh kya hua! bula diya pyaar me aaake

Armaan : ayee hayyyeee!! Koi toh rok lo nahi toh me aaj mar hi jaunga!

Riddhima : stop it armaan!! gate ke bahar camera's he mom ne dekha na ! toh tumhe toh padd jaegi!!

Armaan : abh riddhimmmaaa, Pyaar kiya toh darna kya!?

Riddhima : Dramebaaz pyaar karke sirf do hi toh din huye he aur naatak toh dekho~~!

Armaan : oh god!! pura mood kharab kar diya iss ladki ne!!

Armaan puffed and started looking to the other side suddenly finding the flowers more interesting. Riddhima laughed at him , what was he? a kid in sr.kG?? "hahhaah chalo abh ruth gaye he toh manana bhi toh padega hi na!" she thought. Armaan was looking at the flowers and plants remembering atul!he had placed the guitar on the side now and was standing with his hands on his hips, when he felt arms around his waist he smiled and said" kya he abh"?

Riddhima : Ofoo! armaan chodo na yaar! kya tum bhi! mujhe tumhe koi secret batana he ..

Armaan had forgiven her the minute he had turned to look at flowers but her trying to convince him was just too adorable .. hearing her talk about some secret he just nodded his head in a no! still not looking at her, but what riddhima did not know was that armaan was smiling widely from one ear to another. That is when armaan felt her grip tightening around his waist and her body was moving closer, anticipating her touch he closed his eyes, enjoying this closeness. Riddhima slowly tugged one arm at his shoulder and whisper.." agapi mou..i love you na" hearing this armaan turned the next second holding her waist and smiling even more if that was possible. Riddhima was stunned ..

Riddhima : haw!! dramebaaz kahi ka!!

Armaan : hehehe..phir kya?

Riddhima : matlab tum ghusaa the hi nai! bas acting kar rahe the!

Armaan : nahi toh kya! pir mujhe kaise dekhne milta tha ye romantic side tumhara!

Riddhima : tum bhi na armaan.

Riddhima struggled against his hard tight muscles to free herself but he did not let her go.

Riddhima : Armaan yar! chodo na please!

Armaan : no nahi .. mujhe kuch toh chaie!

Riddhima : kya chaie abh tumhe>??

Armaan : kissssssss

Riddima : MOMMM!! Aap yaahhaaannnn?

Armaan left riddhima quickly and turned, but then he understood that this smart female had tricked him and when he saw back he could not see her she had already started running towards the house.. armaan thought he would not let her go this way and he put in all the energy he had and ran behind her just in time to hold her hand when she was going to open the door.

Riddhima : Armaan tum ye kya kar rahe ho!! please!!Leave me!!

Armaan : mujhse panga lene ka socha bhi kaise tumhne!! bahot smart samajti ho abh tumhe punishment milegi!!

Armaan slowly came near riddhima's ear almost making her lose in him. slowly cruising his hand around her wrist he pulled her closer,both got lost in each others world. They just looking at each other feeling electric shocks emerging from the place their skins touched. This was it. They were never going to let go of each other. They had found their world in each other, while riddhima was completely adoring the fact that the cutest lil baby was in front of her. where as armaan could not believe that he had fallen for someone and in such a way now that he could not even imagine a day passing without her. he slowly bent forward and kissed riddhima's cheeks , riddhima closed her eyes feeling the touch of his lips and her hands went on his back clutching his vest. Armaan's thumbs started caressing riddhima's waist on both the sides while his lips still lingered touching her cheeks.They were higly in love.That is when riddhima left his back and slowly parted away from him, feeling her move away armaan frowned but when he saw her face it was beetroot red and he smiled and held her hand and caressing it , hesaid..

Armaan : Be ready! ajse meri jaan ko roj me college le jaunga and drop karunga!

Riddhima : whattt?? no armaan! me khud aasakti hu.. i even have my own car.

Armaan : You have to come! i will not take no, if, but, for answers ~

Riddhima : main nahi aaungi armaan..

Armaan : kyu?? okay me samaj gaya! tumhe mere saath time nai spend karna na??

Riddhima : aisaaa kuch nahi he baba!

Armaan : first of all i am not your baba okay..? and batao !? phir kaisa he?

Riddhima : theekai baba.. ohh sorryy babuuuuuu theekai aajana okay?

Armaan whisteled on riddhima's yes" but the main reason was she called him , her babu! armaan happily turned and walking back picked up his guitar and started walking home when he turned, He saw riddhima still looking at him leave .. he slowly kissed his fingers and waved her a flying kiss. Riddhima blushed and quickly went inside opening the door while armaan too headed home.