PART 21

Armaan whistled on riddhima's yes" but the main reason was she called him , her babu! armaan happily turned and walking back picked up his guitar and started walking home when he turned, He saw riddhima still looking at him leave .. he slowly kissed his fingers and waved her a flying kiss. Riddhima blushed and quickly went inside opening the door while armaan too headed home.

Billy had just come home after an important business meeting with a client from London. It was very important to crack the deal. If he was successful the company would make the most profit ever made in the history of profits. Billy had always been able to persuade his clients and no one was ever able to beat him. But this time there was one person who was as capable as him. He was just stressing over this when he saw Armaan entering the house with guitar in his hands and a wide smile on his face. Normally it was just the guitar and a dreamy look but today the wide smile and happy face were telling another story. 

Armaan, on the other hand, was unaware of Billy being in the room. He was still thinking about their trip to wonderland, yeah now he had started thinking in bookish language. The was she called him her babu.. 'Haaye!' His heart just sized up a bit. Armaan just smiled to himself. He was so lost that he did not hear Billy calling him. 

Billy went near Armaan's ears and...

Billy: yeh 400 watt ki smile kiske liye.??? 

Armaan was jerked back to the present at his father's comment.. 

Armaan: For you dad! After all you are the best ...Saying this Armaan hugged him. Billy smiled knowingly but let it slide..

Billy: Voh toh main hu hi!!! They both laughed at this..

Riddhima quickly went to her room and got ready for college. Today she was wearing an orange plain t shirt and blue jeans. She went near the mirror and admired herself..'hmm Not bad Riddhima! You look good in anything!' Saying this she laughed to herself. She then applied a little lip balm and just a stroke of mascara. She changed the laces of her sneakers to orange and was ready to go. She went downstairs and found her mama at the dining table. She went to her and hugged her from behind.

Riddima: Good Morning mama!

Padma: Good Morning bachha..aaj inti jaldi ready? Kya baat hai??

Riddhima: OOffo Mama!! Koi baat nahi hai.. Bas aaj bohot khush hu..  Chalo baatao aaj naashte mein kya hai???

Padma: Gobi ke paranthe hai. Kitchen mein rakhe hai..

Riddhima: Wow!! Gobi ke paranthe!! Thank you so much Mama.. Riddhima kissed Padma's cheek and went running in the kitchen to get her favorite Gobi ke paranthe! When she returned she saw Padma looking at her wide eyed.

Riddhima: Kya hua?? Aise kyu dekh rahi ho???

Padma: Aaj tumhara weight nahi bad raha hai?? Parso toh bohot fikar thi ki kahi tum fugg na jaao toh aaj kya hua??

Riddhima: Hmmmm.. Baarish!!! Pata hai agar baarish mein bheego toh apne aap aapka weight control mein aa jata hai..

Padma: Acha?? aur yeh tumse kisne kaha???

Riddhima: Maine hee... Hahahaa ...Padma just shook her head and went back to reading her newspaper. 

Armaan was waiting outside leaning on his baby.. when he saw his shona coming out of her house.. He straightened a little and smiled. Armaan could not look away from Riddhima nor would the smile leave his lips.. He just kept smiling. Riddhima came outside the house and saw Armaan waiting outside his driveway with his bike. He was looking at her. Looking at him dressed in a black jeans jacket over a simple white t-shirt and grey faded jeans.. He made this simple look just awesome. She walked towards him. Armaan blinked his eyes slowly. When he opened them again Riddhima was standing in front of him. "Ooye Hooyye!" was all he said. Riddhima blushed at this