Part 62

MAYBE SOMEDAY

Part 62!!!

Recap: Nihal tells Armaan Mayank I'd behind the kidnapping. Padma guilty. Mayank tells his story.

n AB aage

Riddhima sat there in the corner of the room. She was disgusted by Mayank. Her best friend. Never in a million years had she thought that he would turn out to be like this. Armaan or any of her friends for that matter would not even consider mayank as a kidnapper. Everyone trusted him. Even her mom. She trusted Mayank to keep Riddhima safe at all costs. Kya beetegi mama par jab unhe yeh sab pata chalega?? 

And Mayank..her face scrunched up in distaste. The Backstabber. Now his behavior dawned on her. Always with her like a shadow. Prying information about Armaan and indirect questions about Billy uncle's business at that time they didn't seem odd but now everything was crystal clear. He was just using her for information. Riddhima didn't know if she could ever trust anyone else now. Whatever maybe the reason for His Parents death, he had no right to punish anyone. The door to the room opened and Mayank entered, flicked a switch and the only bulb in the room turned on lightening up the room a little. His face looked a lot more evil with the florescent light falling on it, a wicked smirk plastered on his face and he was holding a plate in his hands.

Mayank: Vaise yeh tumhe denaa toh nahi chahata tha. Par kya kare tumhe zinda rakhna meri majboori hai. Lo chup chap khaa lo.

Rid: Nahi chahiye mujhe.

Ma-khaana padega.

Ri- Nahi.

Ma- final??

She nodded

Ma: your wish. Mere liye toh acha hi hai. Jab main Armaan KO tumhari iss halat ka video bhejunga toh tadpega bechara apni kamzor Riddhima KO dekhkar. You are right tumhe nahi khaana chahiye.

The thought of Armaan suffering and his agonized face clogged up her throat she couldn't let him suffer anymore than he already was. 

Mayank turned and began leaving. 

Ri- Rukho

Ma- kya hua?achanak bhook lag gayi. ?

She did not reply.

Ma- lo khaa lo. 

He slid the plate towards her.

Ma- thanks to my cook tumhe acha khaana mil raha hai khaane. Varna kisi kidnapper ki itni khatirdari nahi hoti hai. 

Riddhima forced herself to eat while Mayank kept randomly thanking the plumbers, electricians,his driver, and even sumedh and vivek. 

Ma- And also thanks to Shanaya. 

At This she looked up. 

Ri-Shanaya??

Ma- oh toh tum jagi Hui ho? Of course Shanaya ke vajah se mujhe pata chala ki tum Armaan ke liye kya maayne rakhti ho.

Ri- tumhe kisi ne Oscar award nahi diya hai Jo apni thank you speech diye jaa rage ho.

Ma- ahh!! That's my riddhi. Par iss baar bhagne ki koshish mat Karna. Main Vivek aur sumedh ki tarah ignorant nahi hu. Mujhse bachnaa mushkil hi nahi naamumkin hai.

***********

Armaan spluttered ahead as Rahul and Atul followed him. Nihal was with him too. Shaan and Aarav made sure that the garage in front of them was surrounded by all sides! So that noone could get in. Billy Mallik was sitting along with shashank. In the police cars. Armaan and the other 4 had Cameras and Voice Sensors attached to them as they entered the place slowly and steadily. In one way the operation could be recorded and they wouldn't have to work on proving themselves right in the court. Armaan entered the garage without making any noise. Everyone sat inside holding their Breaths. Nihal had strictly told the police squad that even if they saw action that was going out of hand. They shouldn't enter. As the criminal seemed psychotic and he could kill or harm anyone. The forces were to enter only when called up upon.