PART 4

Armaan and anjali enter the audi and are welcomed by hugs and high fives from their friends
Rahul: Kyu mallik sahab kaha tha tum log hi jeetoge!!
Atul: Meri bhavishya vani sach nikli. Main popular ho gaya..
Armaan:Atuleshwar baba ki jai!! aapke bina hamara kya hota
Atul: Chinta mat karo balak!! Baba Atuleshwar hamesha aapke saath hai..
Anjali: Shut up guys.. to armaan ... Armaaaaannn!!! party chahiye.. the whole audi starts chanting PARTY!! PARTY!!!
Nikki muskaan and abhi enter the audi just when Atul announces: Shanti balako shanti.. balak armaaan aap sab ko zaroor party denge.. baba Atuleshwar ka ashirwad hamesha aapke saath hai..hearing this everyone erupted in howls..wohhhhhhooooooooo whuuuuhhhhuuuuuu...
after everyone calmed down the announced that the party will be held at RUDE LOUNGE..and everyone was invited... he stressed on the word everyone looking at group approaching that included muskaaan nikki and abhi. they all gave him a smile and nodded understanding his gesture..

*RUDE LOUNGE*
The music has transpired to become one of the most sought after ones, with the whole lot of enchanting charmers playing the role of live wire DJ's. Beats all the way from Bollywood to Retro, to Progressive to Rock can be heard here. Food at Rude is not just hot, delicious and mouth-watering, it is also, 'Tasted to Rude Perfection'! Rude Lounge deals in multi-cuisines, with kebabs being our specialty. Exotic blends at the bar are overwhelmingly amazing with a variety of liquor, mock tails and cocktails. Must be tasted and felt. Rude has an offer to provide you every single day of the week, All in all Rude Lounge with its wicked wooden interiors, ambience and high-pitched edge to life makes this place worth your time. Chill at a place where you deserve to be chilling out. So, what are you waiting for? Crash in and get set to, 'Spoil UR Bad Mood'!"The youngest of them all with more to come, this outlet of Rude Lounge is built with YOU in mind! Ambience couldn't get any better and with the loudest, brattiest atmosphere ... It will have you freaking out in no time! Crash in with your gang asap to feel true fun, longing and desire! What you wanted is exactly what they built!

Everyone armaan knew in college was present at the party. armaan was dancing with anjali at his side and as usual atul was trying to get anjalis attention ( now we all clearly understand that atul is mad behind anjali and everyone knows about it except anjali) Thgats when armaan met vivek,his basketball buddy and started a convo.
Vivek: Yo Armaan my man congrats buddy,Har saal ki tarah iss baar bhi sab ki chutti kar daali tum logo ne..Armaan laughed at his comment and asked wether he was enjoying the party Thats when vivek told him that he had also his cousin in the party and was bringing along her friends and hoped that Armaan did not mind
Armaan just shook his head absent mindedly in a NO and said what dude The more the merrier and drifted away greeting others Thats when he met Abhi.
Abhi: MAST performance thi bhai stage par aag laga dii..
Armaan: Thanks buddy... Missed you people back stage this year..
Abhi: we still enjoyed your performance from the audience. armaan gave abhi a tight hug and they went towards the bar..
Thats when both of them noticed a group of girls entering.. But the one that caught both of their attention was a preety, dropdead gorgeous petite girl, even her way of walking was drawing their attention towards her, she had a different kind of bounce even with the way she put a strand of hair behind her ear. their hearts skipped a beat both of them forgot that they were standing hand in hand after the hug.
when the gorgeous girl entered it was like as if a plague had spread. all the guys in the room fell silent. this gorgeous beautiful girl instantly looked around and when others came to understand about the silence they quickly came back to their senses and went back to dancing and drinking or cuddling.. all the guys in the room wished they knew the girl and all the girls wished she had never entered the lounge atleast not today when they were with their guys!!
This beautiful girl was dressed in a normal shady gray crop top till her belly button with a little fair skin of her showing and a black coloured skinny jeans ,her hair were long and wavy and just gave her the right look of being in the lounge.. she moved with such grace that even bharatnatyam dancers would shy away..even she was aware that the min she stepped in she had managed to sweep away quite a few hearts.
the only heart which rarely felt anything of this sort for other girls ,this time had a few sparks flying around here and there..it was none other than the heart of MR.ARMAAN MALLIK's.
THE ONLY QUESTION ON HIS MIND AS WELL AS EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THAT ROOM WAS....WHOSE THAT GIRL??