PaRt 45

since i update so late.. i decided to add the recap part in my story that way you could have a glimpse of the previous chapter.. ☺ hope you like it... ok now enough of the rant.. enjoy the part.. (hey that rhymed !! yay!! ok ok sort of :) )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Recap:- The gang goes for shopping.. AR moments..kiki emoticonAnjie finally confesses her love for Atul. Shanaya clueless about AR ( MUHAHAHAhahahaaha) 

N ab aage..

Shanaya no longer wanted to wait there. She wanted to celebrate her happiness so she quickly left from there...

Abhi: Wow Ridz your plan worked.. Well done..

Armaan: Plan toh work Karna h Tha aakhir girlfriend kiski hai..

As soon as the words left his mouth Riddhima looked at him wide eyed 

Nikki: Girlfriend?? Kiski tumhari???

while Rahul just coughed really loud..

Muskaan: (whispering) oye TB ke patient kitni over acting karega.. 

And Rahul stopped coughing.. Abhi just kept looking between Armaan and Riddhima.. with shocked expression.. There was pin drop silence in the parking lot no one spoke for a while..

Armaan: Koi aur dikh raha hai yaha par Jo cool ho handsome ho dashing ho.. aur Jo Riddhima ki pagalpanti bhi jhel sake?

For which he received a smack on his shoulder from Riddhima and Muskaan and Rahul began laughing loudly.. Muskaans funny laugh echoed in the empty parking lot.. 

Nikki squeaked in excitement and went forward to hugged Riddhima..

Nikki: Riddhima I cannot believe it... I am so happy for you...

She then turned to Armaan .

Nikki: Armaan Meri friend ka ache she khayal rakhna. Agar kabhi bhi tumne usse dukh pohochaya toh mujhse bura koi nahi hos samjhe??

Armaan: apni Jaan se bhi jyada khayal rakhunga.

Nikki: Oh how sweet of you! 

She hugg

Abhi just stood there motionless.. he did not know what to say.. The girl he was secretly in love with was in love with his best friend.. there was a pang in his chest and the day just became dull for him.. But shrugging all of it he went forward and hugged Armaan.

Abhi: Saale chupa rustam kisiko pata bhi lagne nahi diya.. Yahi thi Teri dosti! 

Armaan: Kitni dialouge baazi karega yar.. tu bhi na..

Abhi: I am happy for you guys!. 

He then went and hugged Riddhima a little awkwardly which went unnoticed by everyone except Riddhima..

Abhi: I am impressed Riddhima!! Tumne iss gadhe KO line per laya hai.. Ek tum hi ho Jo Aisa kar sakti ho!

Rahul: ye baat bilkul sahi kahi Abhi.. Armaan KO bas Riddhima hi theek kar sakti hai.. Kyu Armaan??

Armaan: Ho gayi tum logo ki bakwas khatam ya aur Kuch bacha hai bolne ke liye??

Abhi and Rahul just laughed..

Rahul: Agar shopping ho gayi ho toh ghar chalein??

Everyone agreed at this and they began walking to the place where they had parked their cars..