PART 22

GUYS!!! THE STAR ABOVE CAN YOU SEE IT!!! YES THAT ONE!!! PLEASE GO AND TOUCH IT !! AND VOTE FOR THE PART !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Anjalli had just entered the college parking lot when something grabbed her attention. 

Out of nowhere Atul came in front of her in the parking lot with something in his hand. Atul was tensed of what as to say to her. Looking carefully Anjalli was surprised to see that he had orchids... 'OMG orchids!!' Anjalli just loved orchids. Especially Fox brush orchids.

Anjalli: Atul tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?? Voh bhi akele?? 

Atul: Voh...anjalli... voh.. main..

Anjalli: For God's sake Atul bolo bhi ab.!!!!

Atul: Anjalli yeh tumhare liye...!!!

Atul gave anjalli the orchids and smiled..anjali took them and said..

Anjalli : Oh! thanks Atul!! Kis khushi main???

Atu l: Voh tum naraz hogi na???

Anjalli : Naraz aur main kyu???

Atul : Voh.. kal maine tumhara phone nahi uthaya na...

Anjalli : Common atul it is okay.. Vaaise thanks for the flowers....

Saying this anjalli smiled at Atul!! Atul went head over heels on her smile.. he looked at all her features one by one.. her eyes round and pretty,her hair long and pretty as hell , her smile like a diva, her figure of a model..Atul loved her.. he smiled dreamily looking at her.

Anjalli: Atul tum theek ho..?!??

Atul: Han han...aao tumhe kuch dikhana hai!!! 

Saying this Atul took her to the other end of the parking lot...Anjalli struggled to keep up with Atul but somehow managed it.. Atul was excited to see how Anjalli would react to his surprise.. Hope she liked it!!! Atul stopped suddenly and this made Anjalli bump into him...

Anjalli: Owww!! Atul!! kya kar rahe ho???...

Atul turned around so quickly that he hit Anjalli with his hand on her shoulder.. Atul winced at this...

Atul: I'm sorry anjalli...maine dekha nahi please please i m sorry mujhe maaf kar do!!

Anjalli: Shut up Atul!!! 

Atul: Acha anjalli dekho na!! maine tumhare liye kuch banaya hai!!!

Anjalli: Kya??

Atul pulled her in front of him. Anjalli was shocked at what she saw!! She saw that her favorite Fox orchids in their pots were placed on the ground in a small heart shape and inside it were red roses inscribing the words sorry.. she could not believe he had done this!! she turned to Atul..

Anjalli: What is this Atul??? Tumne ye sab kyu kiya he!! !!!!

Atul: Anjalli.. voh.. main...bas... main... voh!! 

Atul had expected a reaction from anjalli but not this!! He did not understand why she was angry.. she shouted.

Anjalli:What the hell is this?? What were you even thinking????