PART 25

Even though Rahul was angry he smiled. He knew the only way he could talk to Muskaan was fighting with her. Two days without her the college was eating him alive. Now that she was back his life was back to normal. He smiled and left.

Armaan meanwhile was walking with riddhima towards the canteen, That's when they saw this ! Riddhima could never understand why were Rahul and muskaan always fighting.She stopped in her place and pulled armaan stopping him from entering the canteen..

Armaan : Oye hoye!! Aj toh mera lucky day he! Romance se koi baaz nahi araha ! Kya riddhhima jee! Itna pyaar! Udhar bhi mera haath chodne kaa naam nahi le rahi thi aur ab ye...!

Riddhima : Apne Aap ko jyaada khushnaseeb mat samjho aur ye bakwas band karo!

Armaan : Ohooo! Ye baat toh sahi nahi! Jab tum karo toh Pyaar aur mein karu toh bakwass?

Riddhima : Oh COMMON ARMAAN! stop all the cheesy lines!

Armaan : Kyaa yaar theekai chodo aaj se baat hi nahi karunga!

Riddhima : pakka baat nai karoge?

Armaan turns his face to another side.

Armaan : Pakka!

Riddhima : Okay fine! Tumhari marzi mein force nahi karungi!!

Riddhima starts walking ahead when armaan understands what was happening and run quickly to her and holds her hand!

Armaan : Oye yaar! Kya tum bhi! Mene kaha and tumne maan liya! Kal mein agar mein kahu ..Me insaan nahi Kaala bandar hu maan jaogi?

Riddhima : Usmein na mannane jaisa kya he!? Ho toh Tum! Kaale aur bandar jaise!!

Armaan :Kya kaha tumne ???

Riddhima : Wohi jo tumne sunaa!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Saying this riddhima started running towards the group siting in the Canteen!Armaan also ran when he banged into a Pretty girl and just when she was about to fall he caught her! they stayed that way and the entire college looked at them..Riddhima turned to see armaan Holding a girl and boiled in anger..She waited for many seconds but the girl was not ready to straighten up and stand..she noticed that armaan was just holding the girl in case she would fall cos she was not making an effort to stand either. Riddhima in fury went over to them , The Canteen had returned to its own world again..Riddhima walked a lil closer to them!

Riddhima : abh khud Khadhe rehna ka bhi iraada he ya fire brigade ko maddat ke liye bulao??

The girl came back to her senses And straightened up!Armaan quickly walked over to riddhima's side and stood next to her.The girl looked at armaan and blushed ! He just gave her a dry smile when riddhima shot daggers at him..Seeing her he quickly made a straight face!

Armaan : Aap theek toh hai?

Girl : Haan aap jaise handsome ladke ne bachaya toh theek toh hona hi he..

Armaan became a lil uncomfortable as he sensed riddhima about to blow up..A small smile came to his face..that's when the girl spoke again..

Girl : By the way I am shanaya! and you are..?

Riddhima : I am riddhima .. R..I..d..D..h.....i..M..M...A... Riddhimma!

Shanaya : Okay..R..I..D..D..H..I..M..A.. mS. Riddhima! but i was actually asking about him!

Riddhima : his name is gongula matrum

Shanaya made a face while armaan completely shocked ..

Shanaya : gong what?.. and anyway why are you speaking for him! can he not talk for himself?