PART 52

Recap- Plan for Padma's birthday, Shashank And Padma Spend some time together, AR Moments, New Arrivals.

Armaan Moved towards the gang engulfing Riddhima and going a little closer to her said.

Armaan - hame nahi milwaogi Riddhima tumhare Gang se? Common Ye toh sirf one sided introduction hua! 

Armaan gave a half curled smile to the four people in front of him.he extended his hand and clasped it with kash. KaSh on the other hand was lost in Armaan's gorgeous eyes and kept staring at him. Shaking his hand a Lil he left hers and shaked everyone's hand. 

Riddhima- of course how can I forget! Guys meet my new gang here! This is Anjali, Atul, Rahul, Muskaan, Sapna Shanaya Mayuuu I.e Mayank andddd Armaaann...

KaSh - Oye hoyeee armaan, jaise ladkiyo ke dilonke armaan. Naam bhi kya perfect rakha he!

Riddhima instantly looked at KaSh though she loved her. She could not help feeling jealous. Riddhima moved in a step closer to armaan. And side hugged him. The four looked at her questioningly.

Riddhima- woh.. Aur hann.. Mere aur armaan ke Raaste abh Ek hi he.. We are.. We are in love

Armaan's happiness and smiles knew no bounds! He could not control his mouth which twitched in a smile soooo big. He pulled riddhima closer in the side hug and kissed her on the forehead. All the people in the room along with Riddhima's new arrived friends hooted as the couple smiled and blushed. But Riddhima noticed aaravs face that fell. She quiet well knew the reason behind it. And quickly looked at armaan but he was looking else where. Armaan though showed that he wasn't aware of the fact but had clearly seen aarav's face and it confused him.

Kash- oh noo!!! This is not fare yaar! Hamesha whenever I think a guy is cute! He falls for you and tu usse pakadleti he! Huh!

Armaan looked at Riddhima a little confused so did the others. Shaan understood the tensed atmosphere and tried to clear it up!

Shaan- aur Nahi toh kya! Mere Peeche KaSh Itni Pagal he ke kya kehena!

Kash- say what? Please apna khayali Pulao pakana band Karo! 

Everyone chuckled at it but armaan still remembered what she had said and made a mental note of asking Riddhima about it later.

Riddhima- guys guys! Woh sab chodo! Mujhe Ye Batao ke tum sab yaha kaise! Woh bhi shimla me!

Aarav- Jaaneman! Aapse Milne Ka Mann Kiya toh Hume Koi RoK Sakta he kya? Saath Samundar Paar me tere peeche peeche Agaya! 

Riddhima- oh shutupppp Aarav! Pata he you are an exceptional singer par tum Ek bhi mouka Nahi chodte na? Flaunt karne ka?

Aarav- Ji bilkul Nahi Ji!

Riddhima Smacked Aarav playfully but at the same time Noticed Armaan's arm tightening around her waist. She blushed at his touch. Which Aarav took as something else but Riddhima knew armaan well. She slid her arm around his waist and encircled it around him. Calming him down instantly. For a fraction of second Riddhima looked at him and he smiled down at her with all the love he had for her in this world. Aarav stood there looking at Riddhima blushing. Without understanding it was not for him and missing the moment AR shared.

Riddhima- Guys Tumlog ne abhi tak Nahi Bataya! Tumlog yaha kab kaha kaise!?

Shaan- Woh Bhai Hum Padma Aunty ke paranthe miss Kar rahe the!

Riddhima: Ohh toh ye baat hai. Saare bhukkad agaye parathe khaane.

Monica: haaww!!! Ridddi did you just call me bhukkad???