PART 26♥

Time to vote people!! :)
~~~~~~~~~'''''~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan chuckled at this and slowly under the table found riddhima's Hand and squeezed it..Riddhima looked at him and smiled warmly..While everyone were busy Armaan slowly kept his head on the desk and holding riddhima's hand he bought it near his lips..and whispered "IloveyouRiddhima" and slowly and passionately kissed her hand..And quickly sat up and looked at her..Riddhima still felt his Warmness on her Hand and looked at the other side Hiding her even more prominent blush ! Armaan Muttered OYe Hoye!!

Our lovebirds were busy when the professor again entered the class and said

" Students Coach Shubhankar has an important announcement to make. He will be here in sometime. Till then lets continue." 

The whole class groaned at this. But they did not have any option. The professor continued. But not for long. Soon Coach Shubhankar entered the class. The whole class sighed in unison. And then they laughed together. After the class was silent Coach shubhankar came forward.

Shubhankar: Hello guyss!! As you all know humare college mein bohot saare sports hai!!.. Basketball ki team humari sabse achi hai ( Armaan started fluffing his collar) and college se we are getting a very good response for it. So this year we have decided to form a girls team too for basketball. Bohot si ladkiyon ki request se we are now starting the selection for basketball. Whoever is interested please report in the basketball court at 4 pm today. Whoever is late wont be allowed to enter. Thank you!!

Saying this coach shubhankar left the class. The class was buzzing with excitement. Everyone turned in their seats and started talking. Armaan had expected this reaction from the students. But he hadnt expected what was going on in front of his eyes. Riddhima herself was humming with excitement. Riddhima turned to Armaan 

Riddhima: Armaan... I am so excited!! Oh my god!!! god answered my prayers. Jab in the morning I saw the basketball ka poster na u remember???? tabhi I was thinking to enquire if Our college has a girls basket ball team. Now they are forming one.. Oh god! I am so excited..

Riddhima's face was hot with excitement but she did not care. Basketball was her jaaan!!! She could do anything to play basketball. She was so happy. She felt as though she was on cloud 9. While in school she was the best basketball player. She was the captain of her team. She never even thought that she would get a chance to play basketball again in her life. 

Riddhima: I am not going to miss this chance.. Main selections ke liye jaungi.. Muskaaann!! MuSkaaaan!! sunnnn tu aayegi mere saath basketball auditions ke liye?????

Muskaan: Haan yaar main toh zaroor aaungi!! Aakhir Basketball is my jaan!! Muskaan and Riddhima did a High fi..

Riddhima: Yaar Muskaan, Nikki aur Anjie bhi aayenge na???

Muskaan: Of course yaar! Tu tension na le!! Sab aayenge aur hum sab select ho jaayenge..!!

Riddhima: OK... Muskaaan I am so Excited!!! Saying this Riddhima hugged Muskaan tightly!

Armaan was surprised to see such a lot of enthusiasm in Riddhima. Ya he had seen her face when she had read the basketball poster.. but still.. He himself was very happy. His Shona loved basketball as much as he did. Knowing this just brought a big smile on his face. He then looked at Riddhima who was now chatting with Muskaan. She turned to him and smiled. This brought an even bigger smile on his face. All he wanted to do was pick Riddhima up and twirl her around and then set her down and hug her tightly and stay there forever.. He was just too happy to see this.