pArT 46

GUYS!!! PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY AYSEL JUST POSTED A PART TODAY! HOPE U ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS U LOVE MAYBE SOMEDAY<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

Part 46

Recap:- Abhi Nikki come to know About AR.. Shanaya still clueless ... AR moments.. Someone in Riddhima's room.

Riddhima was standing in her room when all of a sudden she felt someone grabbing her waist.. she stilled.. a chill ran down her back.. her heartbeat increased.. she opened her mouth to scream.  But the person shut her up by placing a hand on her mouth.. she struggled to come out of the iron rod hold but the hands did not budge..instead they tightened their hold on her..

Person: Stay still kitten.. Itna ghussa acha  nahi..

Riddhima tried to turn around to look at him.. but due to the dimming lite in the room she couldn't see anything..  she could make out that the person was a guy wearing a mask. But that was it nothing else could be seen.. his eyes were he only part of the face that was visible.. that looked at her with anger in them..

Maskman: Shhh.. itni jaldi bhi kya hai jaaneman..

And he started dragging her near the couch in the room..

But before he could do so Riddhima kicked his leg hard..which caused both of them to fall down.. Riddhima as fast as she could tried to get up.. and ran for her bedroom door but the only problem was the mask man was lying between her and the door... But she had to do something... So she ran with all her might towards the door.. adrealine pumping through her veins..the only problem Was her door was in the far corner on the first floor.. she just hoped somebody heard her... Mask man was lying on the floor his face contracting in pain.. it was about to reach the door and she was just inches away from the handle when maskman held her hair and pulled her backwards.. She cried in pain..tears brimming her eyes.. but she wasn't going to cry.. he came close to her she could feel his stuble near her face.. his breath too close to her mouth.. she could smell alcohol and cigarette too. She was disgusted..

Mask man: where do you think you going huh??? U stupid excuse of woman.. you think you can fight me??  You weak animal..

He pulled her head a little more behind and a shriek came out of her mouth.

Maskman: .oh..are those tears I see.. oh poor baby...Mu ha ha ha ha ha..

He gave an evil laugh.. and forced her to sit down..and sat down beside her not leaving her head..

Riddhima couldnt take it anymore.. no one had to right to insult her.. she could digest anything but this was way too much..

Armaan could not take it anymore..

Armaan: zaroor Kuch hua hai..Riddhima..

Armaan was lying on his bed but could not sleep.. the uneasiness.. still there...

Armaan: I hope Sab theek hai...

Riddhima looked at the maskman.. who was still insulting her.. her anger growing by the minute.. He pulled her up and turning around began tying her hand.. This was the best opportunity.. she kicked him again hard.. his hold on Hr hand loosend.. without wasting time she kicked him once again.. and he fell to the ground.. this gave her time to untie her hands with her mouth...

By then the man got up...

Mask man: Ohh the kitten scratches.. I'm impressed..

Riddhima wanted to remove the smile from his face.. she punched him in the eye giving him a black eye..Not ready for it he stumbled behind and fell down on the couch. watching him crying in pain she smiled she placed a leg on the bed and looked at him.